Fluorine

Charli XCX

4 minutes ago, evalionisameme said:

It’s the tuning, it hurts my ears but in all honestly-pop 2 has some quality tracks like lucky, backseat etc it’s just a shame that they processed her vocal so much 

but wasn't it quite like the purpose to make that album with that heavy vocal processing? like, the aesthetic and stuff? it's one of her most experimental albums after all so while it's not my favourite of hers, i see it was part of the goal with it

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

32 minutes ago, Glitter Boy said:

let's just take a moment to appreciate that we have two full Charli unreleased albums in HQ (XCX World and the 24 Hour album) between the hundreds of leaks we've gotten.

:omg::wowcry::trisha:

three if you include 14 :true:

not to mention we have enough leaks not on any of those to make at least four or five albums

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

Just now, the ocean said:

three if you include 14 :true:

not to mention we have enough leaks not on any of those to make at least four or five albums

oh of course! we've had tons, but besides all of what we can arrange by ourselves, we got three full albums that were crafted as such by Charli and that makes me so happy :flutter: if she were to release ALL the material she has recorded, she'd have like 12 albums by now :teehee:

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

Just now, Glitter Boy said:

oh of course! we've had tons, but besides all of what we can arrange by ourselves, we got three full albums that were crafted as such by Charli and that makes me so happy :flutter: if she were to release ALL the material she has recorded, she'd have like 12 albums by now :teehee:

also i know that heartbreaks & earthquakes and super ultra are technically released but you could include those as well since they were download only :oprah3:

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

8 minutes ago, the ocean said:

also i know that heartbreaks & earthquakes and super ultra are technically released but you could include those as well since they were download only :oprah3:

id argue that 14 was technically released too since you could like, buy it and stuff

they call me the xcx archivist the way i am archiving xcx

Droplets Collection

Spoiler

01. Ride

02. Just Like Lucy Liu

03. Real Friends

04. Block

05. 5 In The Morning

06. Bricks

07. Focus

08. Blame It On Your Love

09. 1999

10. White Mercedes

11. No Angel

12. Boys

Next Level Charli (fat free edition)

Spoiler

01. Next Level Charli

02. February 2017

03. Official

04. Cross You Out

05. I Don’t Wanna Know

06. Click

07. Silver Cross

08. Gone

09. Thoughts

10. Warm

11. Shake It

12. 2099

Random discussion topic here:

If Charli continued the trend of repurposing tracks from the album-in-a-day project, what would you like to have been released?

I feel like Everything would’ve been a cute moment on HIFN, especially lyrically

For Crash, Happy Now would’ve been great but only if it had been polished and pop-ified. I could totally hear it with a glossy production

30 minutes ago, Kurt said:

If Charli continued the trend of repurposing tracks from the album-in-a-day project, what would you like to have been released?

Dreams could have been Visions little sister 

3 minutes ago, charli bby said:

Dreams could have been Visions little sister 

I didn’t know what project it would fit in but yeah I totally agree. I always felt like that song would be an instant viral hit on Tik Tok lol

Like what I said for Happy Now, maybe a polished Dreams could’ve been a huge banger moment on Crash :flutter:

34 minutes ago, Kurt said:

I feel like Everything would’ve been a cute moment on HIFN, especially lyrically

For Crash, Happy Now would’ve been great but only if it had been polished and pop-ified. I could totally hear it with a glossy production

20 Steps (the flavooour)

Dreams

In My Arms

7 days

the fact this whole album doesnt have any bad songs this is kinda hard to choose lol

But I would save 20 Steps and In My Arms if had to choose only 2 songs for a release

6 minutes ago, LunaeManifestum said:

20 Steps (the flavooour)

Dreams

In My Arms

7 days

the fact this whole album doesnt have any bad songs this is kinda hard to choose lol

But I would save 20 Steps and In My Arms if had to choose only 2 songs for a release

20 Steps should’ve made it to Pop 2 tbh :flutter: