Fluorine

Charli XCX

3 minutes ago, LunaeManifestum said:

I love Pop 2 theres no way in my reality I could hate that mixtape but… shes lucky shes got track 10 on her thats T

pop 2 has track 10, tears & delicious

number 1 angel has roll with me, lipgloss, ILY2, babygirl, drugs, dreamer, 3AM, emotional, etc.

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

1 minute ago, the ocean said:

pop 2 has track 10, tears & delicious

number 1 angel has roll with me, lipgloss, ILY2, babygirl, drugs, dreamer, 3AM, emotional, etc.

5 minutes ago, LunaeManifestum said:

I love Pop 2 theres no way in my reality I could hate that mixtape but… shes lucky shes got track 10 on her thats T

Exactly exactly 

you guys get it :oprah3:

i'm gonna say it and some of you are going to be upset but it's the truth

how i'm feeling now is like pop 2 but if it was better :bebe:

like HIFN is the pop 2 sound but actually well thought out and refined and the irony is that it was literally made in a month

and this is not pop 2 hate but more HIFN praise because that album is honestly her magnum opus all killer no filler

7 minutes ago, Raupeka said:

How bad was the discord AMA? I was sleeping lmao, I’m gonna go buy my Pop 2 vinyl tho

well it was 20 mins long, she disconnected for about 5 of them, and the discord staff in charge of it were asking the most random questions and were making the whole chat mad LMAOO 

“why do you scream during vroom vroom now”

”would you do a rap album”

”so about that they never built statues of critics t shirt..”

”what are you doing for the holidays”

15 minutes ago, Wait For Life said:

they’re like label employees they aren’t the actual staff of the discord

oh i figured they were staff of like discord the company in general, either way they did not slay

i felt like they were trying to treat it like an actual interview, whereas an AMA is usually a lot more casual, lot of questions, etc 

now that we are acknowledging Pop 2 does not have THE crown i feel relieved :ma: 

can't we just agree in the fact that Charli hasn't done bad albums? all of them have brilliant tracks within and that's something many other artists would dream of saying about their discography tbh.

and she has multiple magnum opuses as well :true: 

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

Just now, Glitter Boy said:

can't we just agree in the fact that Charli hasn't done bad albums? all of them have brilliant tracks within and that's something many other artists would dream of saying about their discography tbh.

i agree that she's never done a bad album but there is ONE mediocre one sitting in the room with the other hot girls self-titled............

1 minute ago, the ocean said:

i agree that she's never done a bad album but there is ONE mediocre one sitting in the room with the other hot girls...

it's me, i'm the mediocre album :bebe: 

let's just take a moment to appreciate that we have two full Charli unreleased albums in HQ (XCX World and the 24 Hour album) between the hundreds of leaks we've gotten.

:omg::wowcry::trisha: 

3 hours ago, dance4u said:

when she got asked about ever doing a rap album and her going "ummmmm........." before politely saying no lmao :rip:

I mean it’s a logical question-shes expressed her love for rap many times/wanting to be a rappper etc and has rapped many times in songs… I find it more odd she outright declined the question lol