Fluorine

Charli XCX

29 minutes ago, charli bby said:

it’s time that we stop acting like next level charli is good 

i thought i was the only one who hated that song

im glad i’m not alone :trisha:

2 hours ago, dance4u said:

in terms of her "mainstream" songs 1999 is sooo good and anyone who dislikes it hates fun i guess?

also this is so real like 1999 is a bop and i’d much rather hear it as her mainstream song over boom clap, i love it, break the rules etc 

7 hours ago, the ocean said:

honestly i think some angels see troye's name and start seizing - y'all do way too much over a twink with a nice voice like :awkney:

This comment is wrong though, because I REMEMBER Troye being constantly shat on by this fandom lol. Dunno where you got this assumption from, sis

self titled truly aged like milk under the sun. it's also all over the place so I can see the mixtape comparisons too. that being said there's some true gems on the album that don't really get talked about a lot. February 2017, Cross You Out, Silver Cross, 2099 are all bops.

Also yes I am a Warm apologist!

giphy.gif

do NOT understand the hate for self-titled, it has so many top tier songs and has way more emotional range than crash (which i enjoy, but is lacking in sad girl bops like thoughts and silver cross). next level charli makes me feel so euphoric and ready to pop off, it does exactly what it needs to.

aOaIzH2.gif

i guess i'll never understand why next level charli is so loved… she sings it with her "post malone" voice which i absolutely HATE (this is a common occurrence around the self titled period tho), she sounds like she's trying to sing with a egg in her mouth when she does that thing :awkney2:

5 hours ago, OverYourHead said:

I’m sick of this album/song slander

Tell me your fave Charli misheard lyrics instead, that always make me laugh  

i don’t know any off the top of my head but i agree with you. i’m the king of mishearing lyrics and just kind of rolling with it until i find out the real lyric.

10 minutes ago, Dima said:

Because it’s not real. The real version sounds different. 

...you're actually right. the "solo" vocals sound like they've been filtered from some live recording

46 minutes ago, rodamik said:

...you're actually right. the "solo" vocals sound like they've been filtered from some live recording

Solo version have different lyrics

31 minutes ago, Dima said:

Solo version have different lyrics

yeah I know, at first I just thought it might have been one of the latest demos before Rina stepped in – seeing how many versions of Lavender/UTKM are out there

5 hours ago, rightofjupiter said:

do NOT understand the hate for self-titled, it has so many top tier songs and has way more emotional range than crash (which i enjoy, but is lacking in sad girl bops like thoughts and silver cross). next level charli makes me feel so euphoric and ready to pop off, it does exactly what it needs to.

That is exactly right… :true:

. . . . R A N G E . . . .

giphy.gif?cid=82a1493b66inymtdix66b857ey