Fluorine

Charli XCX

4 hours ago, blameitonme said:

next level charli is her best album opening track next to Sucker!:true:

amen sis! :beyonce:

If I get a little prettier can I be your baby?

Beskrivning saknas.

I believe in Flipside/Is This Happiness?/Your Girl supremacy

1999 is literally the song that got Charli out of label purgatory after the whole mess with XCX World and yet y'all constantly shit on it and Troye smh. 

It's a bop, they sound nice together, and I don't think Charli would've had the kind of chemistry that gave us the iconic video with anyone else but Troye. And a few months later they even dropped 2099 to keep the PC Music crowd happy as well. Honestly let's be grateful everything happened the way it did because ever since then it's been smooth sailing. In a parallel universe her career ended with the droplet era. 

tumblr_pgga22zykY1wzagvio8_r1_400.gif

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif

6 minutes ago, letterblue said:

does anyone else actually like this or just me? heheldkfamdsamfffsa

:bebe:

the fact that we got a charli x lizzo collab but it was for THAT song... literally any other song it would've been an instant smash but it had to be that one

imagine lizzo on like... click or even something like february 2017... wigs flying worldwide

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

2 minutes ago, the ocean said:

the fact that we got a charli x lizzo collab but it was for THAT song... literally any other song it would've been an instant smash but it had to be that one

imagine lizzo on like... click or even something like february 2017... wigs flying worldwide

i understand what you mean for sure, i'm just not mad at it though like most....i do not think it's an abomination, i think it's fun! :flutter:

Just now, letterblue said:

i understand what you mean for sure, i'm just not mad at it though like most....i do not think it's an abomination, i think it's fun! :flutter:

i don't think it's an abomination (it's not even my least favorite song on that album :bebe:) but considering we already got track 10 at that point it seemed VERY redundant

plus putting lizzo on that track was a. very obviously atlantic trying to promote charli by using lizzo (and failing) and b. lizzo's verse was SO watered down it was kinda sad

i could probably write a whole paragraph on lizzo's music but this is the charles thread so i'm gonna redirect it back to her

8 hours ago, Veinsineon said:

1999 could have featured literally anyone else…. Like imagine the impact if it featured someone like actually big in the 90s

1999 feat. britney spears is my new fantasy

1 hour ago, the ocean said:

scratch that, click feat. lizzo is my new fantasy

they call me the xcx archivist the way i am archiving xcx

Hm BIOYL solo demos are far superior 

Lizzo's part doesn't fit the song at all 

✧ 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕡𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕥𝕠𝕞, 𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣 𝕚𝕟 𝕞𝕪 𝕙𝕖𝕒𝕕 ✧

Stefflon Don was the feature BIOYL deserved. I refuse to believe Charli didn’t write a bridge for it though. The stripped version remains superior

1 hour ago, letterblue said:

I think the video is a serve and a half though

18 minutes ago, the ocean said:

imagine her singing kim or slayyyter's verse... hair follicles disintegrating across the entire virgo supercluster

imagine a new click remix thats like those stupid old town road remixes with like 7 guest verses or some shit, the would would actually end

5 minutes ago, XCX Archivist said:

imagine a new click remix thats like those stupid old town road remixes with like 7 guest verses or some shit, the would would actually end

3 minutes ago, XCX Archivist said:

charli xcx - click (feat kim petras, slayyyter, lizzo, daine, nicki minaj, rico nasty, and lisa of blackpink)

click: the final frontier (mashup of click, c2.0, green money & block) (feat. kim petras, tommy cash, slayyyter, brooke candy, big freedia, cupcakke, pabllo vittar, lizzo, daine, rico nasty, kero kero bonito, lisa of blackpink, LOONA, addison rae, rina sawayama, lana del rey, marina, fka twigs, dua lipa, yoko ono, mick jagger, christina aguilera's vocal coach & crazy frog)

5 minutes ago, the ocean said:

click: the final frontier (mashup of click, c2.0, green money & block) (feat. kim petras, tommy cash, slayyyter, brooke candy, big freedia, cupcakke, pabllo vittar, lizzo, daine, rico nasty, kero kero bonito, lisa of blackpink, LOONA, addison rae, rina sawayama, lana del rey, marina, fka twigs, dua lipa, yoko ono, mick jagger, christina aguilera's vocal coach & crazy frog)

the song is 70 minutes long and the music video is shot like a feature film, directed by steven spielberg

19 minutes ago, Veinsineon said:

Stefflon Don was the feature BIOYL deserved. I refuse to believe Charli didn’t write a bridge for it though. The stripped version remains superior

I think the video is a serve and a half though

agreed on the video, it's super cool.

6 hours ago, letterblue said:

I'm weird, I dislike Blame It On Your Love, I hate Track 10 with a burning passion and I despise with this fanbase for making it a concert staple whilst asking her to stop playing Sucker songs (my favs), but I do weirdly really enjoy that "Blame It On Your Love (Track 10 version)" from the masterposts :monicker:

12 hours ago, Tana Mongeau said:

eating pure vagina

26 minutes ago, AlexIl said:

I'm weird, I dislike Blame It On Your Love, I hate Track 10 with a burning passion and I despise with this fanbase for making it a concert staple whilst asking her to stop playing Sucker songs (my favs), but I do weirdly really enjoy that "Blame It On Your Love (Track 10 version)" from the masterposts :monicker:

understandable, i didn't know that people ask her to not to play songs from Sucker though? i mean i do wish she would quit with Boom Clap and do other Sucker songs! :toofunny: