Fluorine

Charli XCX

28 minutes ago, evalionisameme said:

Spoiler

Next we have Charli XCX and her handlers seems to really want to promote her sex kitten alters; she is rarely seen NOT in feline or animal print.

Chari-XCX

screenshot from her “Boom Clap” music video

charli 1

The below image of Charli points to Presidential Model work.

Charli holding a diamond like stone.

Charli holding a diamond like stone and doing the familiar one eyed salute

“For bona-fides & recognition signals, the Monarch slaves wear diamonds to signify they are presidential models. (…).” 

To further prove her Beta Sex Kitten status, I looked to a few of her music videos for more symbolism.

Leopard print covered mannequins. Also note the mannequin heads on the wall as they point to alters

Masks are generally used (on these celebrities) in the media in music videos and more frequently photo shoots to point to alter/hidden personas. Again, the use of masks alone does not point to Monarch programming but the repeated use of the same symbolism does.

Masks are generally used (on these celebrities) in the media, in music videos and more frequently photo shoots to point to alter/hidden persona’s. Again, the use of masks alone do not point to Monarch programming but the repeated use of the same symbolism does.

Charli in standard Beta Kitten ID: leopard print.

Charli in standard Beta Kitten ID: leopard print.

My favourite Charles article

charliconfused.gif

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

51 minutes ago, Pop The Balloons said:

Just saying if more artists did what Charli does and take some ideas and listens to some of the things their fans want they'd do better :oic2: 

honestly that's kind of what i love about her - she's very open to positive criticism & trying new sounds but it still always comes out sounding authentic and like she truly wants to do it

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

54 minutes ago, joejoejoejoey said:

we NEEEED the true romance anniversary tour also the video of her singing Boys at fashion week we HAVE to let that song die

It didn’t even chart well :rip: at this point it’s her choice to perform this panned flop

#justice for true smashes likes Break the Rules, I love it and the UK top 10 hit Doing it

i love true romance sm.. truly a masterful product of its time, so underrated

ugh her mindd they really did not get it

peiyha.gif

I wonder when charli started to hate break the rules- I mean why would you lie about this? 

Charli said: “I’ve played it to a couple of people and they’re like, ‘Oh my God this sounds like it’s going to go into an Avicii kind of moment!’ And I’m like, ‘Yeah but just wait’, and then it doesn’t and it does something totally awesome and cool. That’s what I like about them, they’re kind of on the line and I feel the same way about myself sometimes. ‘I Love It’ is one of the most annoying songs in the world but it’s kind of cool and it’s the same with ’90s fashion which I’m obsessed with – it’s so wrong it’s right.”

eh maybe she warmed up to it considering she plays it on her stories now and again.

1 hour ago, venicebitch said:

idk probablly to sell the song more 

That’s very true tbf- In fairness she did say the whole era felt fake at points so she was probably just trying to compartmentalise-it makes sense 

47 minutes ago, LunaeManifestum said:

True Romance 10 year anniversary including brand new songs

when:trisha:

Yes and the fact we still don’t have the killing moon is criminal-we need justice