Fluorine

Charli XCX

6 hours ago, RoundandRound said:

I will come an say this every 6 months.

I'm still thinking where is "attention" where is she? Is she ok?

Also, where's Trophy (the politician remix)? 

Attention is a pitch demo and the title is different 

2 hours ago, Inferno Euphoria said:

Murder On The Dancefloor, Just One Touch and Sweat deserved to be on the album over Move Me, What You Think About Me and Every Rule

None of the songs listed here deserve any form of release <3 so glad she’s seemingly over that bland ass era. I would have loved more songs in the vein of the title track, Lightening, New Shapes, Good Ones and Constant Repeat (but with more dynamic production) 

1 minute ago, finalgirl said:

those songs are being RIGHTFULLY slandered. they’re cute but they really don’t compete with the other girls..

Move Me is literally the heart & soul of the album and if you don’t GET IT, it’s NOT FOR YOU SWEETIE 

14417469274.gif

Just now, Kurt said:

Move Me was a bit of a lie but otherwise they made POINTS :oic2: Y’all hate to see praise for excellent pure-pop songs!!

move me was the one thing that was holding me out from flat out agreeing because move me is one of the best songs on crash :true:

but the rest? i might have to agree

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

12 minutes ago, finalgirl said:

those songs are being RIGHTFULLY slandered. they’re cute but they really don’t compete with the other girls..

I agree. Nothing on Crash really touches TR, N1A, POP2, HIFN, VV, or even Charli and much of Sucker. I’m glad Miss Charles had her little generic pop cosplay moments but I’m ready for some BANGERS next 

10 minutes ago, White Dress said:

I agree. Nothing on Crash really touches TR, N1A, POP2, HIFN, VV, or even Charli and much of Sucker. I’m glad Miss Charles had her little generic pop cosplay moments but I’m ready for some BANGERS next 

sorry but sucker > Crash?! what on earth is this

2 minutes ago, Raupeka said:

sorry but sucker > Crash?! what on earth is this

I prefer most songs on Sucker personally. Sucker, Gold Coins, Caught In the Middle, Need Ur Love, Breaking Up, Famous... all much more enjoyable to me personally then stuff like Move Me, UTKM, BFY, Yuck... but that's just my opinion! 

me when i don't know that constant repeat is on crash:

38 minutes ago, White Dress said:

Nothing on Crash really touches TR, N1A, POP2, HIFN, VV, or even Charli and much of Sucker

5 minutes ago, kuntsugi said:

me when i don't know that constant repeat is on crash:

Constant Repeat is a good song but would have been so much better with more dynamic production and transitions... imagine the bass sharper, the snare less dull and ugly, percussive hits more prominent and those floaty chorus synths louder in the mix