Fluorine

Charli XCX

15 hours ago, 111 said:

XCX Calculator - A regular working calculator aimed at girls who are interested in business. The interface would be shiny, as if made from pink or white gemstones, and there would be extra buttons for adding 1,000,000 and 1,000,000,000. Large numbers would occasionally glow and be accompanied by hearts and other emojis.

LMAO "girls who are interested in business" i need this so bad, the romy & michele-esque serve

aOaIzH2.gif

12 hours ago, kuntsugi said:

working on something 4 the dolls... :oop: here's a little preview of WIP XCX WANNABE.mp3 (Krakenfiles.com)

for whatever reason charli ai doesn't seem to know how to pronounce "ends" so i have no idea what to do actually 🤷‍♀️

i think imma give the ai raw vocals and then add autotune instead of giving it autotuned vocals like in the snippet it might sound better idk

inst. cred goes to @LMAlejandro ofc

OMG

1 hour ago, rollwithme said:

Happy 5th birthday Focus / No Angel 🥳

you have grown so beautifully and still are the greatest single AND cover art that’s ever been released 💜 

keyword here is released because the blue cover from that photoshoot kicks ass
(spoiler cuz LARGE image)

Spoiler

2cp9r8a253u81.jpg

they call me the xcx archivist the way i am archiving xcx

3 minutes ago, XCX Archivist said:

keyword here is released because the blue cover from that photoshoot kicks ass
(spoiler cuz LARGE image)

Hide contents

2cp9r8a253u81.jpg

Honestly, this photoshoot should have been the Charli photoshoot :true: With the Focus single cover as the album

FUGjsXqWAAAhpYH?format=jpg&name=900x900

14 minutes ago, lanaismamom said:

this is "never" by the way, fall for a friend is the actual title apparently

they call me the xcx archivist the way i am archiving xcx

The film follows Charli XCX and Paris Hilton through a racing game-like world where they live under the oppressive constraints set out for them by the ruling authority. The game appears to be on your side and is outwardly positive, encouraging and seems to really get you; SO CUTE! But if you decide to test its limits it will not hesitate in shutting you down whilst fronting that it is just looking out for you. Taking its structure from a traditional videogame we begin with a loading sequence over shots of Charli and Paris (IRL) plugged into the mainframe who are then lead through a sequence of tasks laid out by the game which although fun are designed to distract and pacify them.

2016 sees the launch of Charli’s third album ‘XCX’ with the first single, ‘After the After Party’ coming September 2016. This album showcases Charli as a megabrand focused at a Gen Z audience using interactive visual and digital initatives, this campaign aims to showcase Charli as not only a pop star but the voice of a generation.