Fluorine

Charli XCX

7 minutes ago, rollwithme said:

Charli has made it clear that she doesnā€™t write music to be ā€œTikTok friendlyā€

Ā 

itā€™s more likely they sent her the car chase scene and she wrote the song specifically for theĀ scene which will not be more than 2 minutes (probably less) in the movie itself

Hot girl, hot in it and plenty of others in the last few years werenā€™t directly made for trends? Okay Iā€™m sorry but she definitely does sound bites for tik tok here and thereĀ 

10 minutes ago, evalionisameme said:

Hot girl, hot in it and plenty of others in the last few years werenā€™t directly made for trends? Okay Iā€™m sorry but she definitely does sound bites for tik tok here and thereĀ 

You can believe what u want but she said it herself in the last Q&A she did hereĀ https://www.instagram.com/p/Ct6ugriIaMl/?img_index=1&igshid=YmQ5MjYyNzNkNQ==

7 minutes ago, rollwithme said:

You can believe what u want but she said it herself in the last Q&A she did hereĀ https://www.instagram.com/p/Ct6ugriIaMl/?img_index=1&igshid=YmQ5MjYyNzNkNQ==

I just donā€™t buy it as truthful sorry Charles- itā€™s no coincidence her songs directly went into 2 minute mode the moment tik tok became popular likeā€¦.

I mean sheā€™s a popstar so she often leans into whatā€™s current sometimesĀ 

Spoiler

Charli just went live and talked about her confusion on the good reception of Speed Drive. She also confirmed she lied about not working on an album now (she's working on a new album) and that it sounds "nothing like Speed Drive, it sounds very clubby".

Ā 

4 minutes ago, Chorli Xbox said:
Ā  Hide contents

Charli just went live and talked about her confusion on the good reception of Speed Drive. She also confirmed she lied about not working on an album now (she's working on a new album) and that it sounds "nothing like Speed Drive, it sounds very clubby".

Ā 

we need to take everything that Charli says with a pinch of salt because IĀ never know whenĀ this girl is telling the truth anymore:lmao:

1 hour ago, Chorli Xbox said:
Ā  Hide contents

Ā 

Sheā€™s shocked that weā€¦ enjoy it? So does she hate it?Ā 

1 hour ago, Chorli Xbox said:
Ā  Hide contents

Ā 

She meant lying about not working on the album when she started the 360 brat thing? Or was she talking about not working on the album while sheā€™s in Italy for vacation?

OKAY SO, I went ahead andĀ extendedĀ Speed Drive myself: new intro,Ā looped first chorus and new bridge/hook (kinda) before the last chorus

Runtime inĀ now 3:32, which is even longerĀ than expected honestlyĀ 

Let me know what y'all think about itĀ :party:
https://krakenfiles.com/view/IbyGyfbmFd/file.htmlĀ Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

7 minutes ago, rodamik said:

OKAY SO, I went ahead andĀ extendedĀ Speed Drive myself: new intro,Ā looped first chorus and new bridge/hook (kinda) before the last chorus

Ā 

Ā 

ugh ur actually amazing

I bet she's so luckyĀ Untitled-video-Made-with-Clipchamp.gifĀ to have a voice like that

Ā 

last.fm

1 hour ago, rodamik said:

Ā 

Ā 

love the bridge! i think the chorus repeats a little too much for me, but that's just me. love the new intro as well, great jobĀ :kiss2: