Fluorine

Charli XCX

The way y’all aren’t salivating over this Addison Rae collab on release day is disrespectful

the song is so good and on par with the charger collab. the perfect end of summer single tbh.

I never expected this woman would have me stanning Addison Rae but here we are

2 minutes ago, Jujuba said:

Addison Rae is bland af

this is some shit that the Lanaboards court jester sis would say

Also imo it's fine if addison rae becomes the next ava max or rita ora or bebe rexha

10 hours ago, Raupeka said:

this is some shit that the Lanaboards court jester sis would say

Also imo it's fine if addison rae becomes the next ava max or rita ora or bebe rexha

Hopefully she won’t she’s starting out strong! Get her in the studio with AG and EASYFUN :makeup:

Anyone excited for the film Charli is co-composer for ? :hooker:

17 minutes ago, FkaTwinks said:

will I be burned at the stake if I say 2 Die 4 is generic H&M music circa 2017 and it has no personality / could have been done by literally any cis white female artist

Id rather have any H&M generic music from circa 2017 (which no one is doing anymore) than any of these 1:30min tik tok “hits”

but thats just me tho. 

delicious has grown on me the little Boom Clap ringtone moment at the end of his verse leading into Charli's rap is tew good even today :air2:

tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo4_250.gif   tumblr_otaqmarVHa1u9dqtjo3_400.gif  tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo7_250.gif

im obsessed with 2 die 4...i remember kinda liking it when addison's solo version leaked but now that we have it in hq PLUS a charli feature its just the perfect ear candy. she knew what she was doing making it barely 2 minutes i am streaming it nonstop and she is getting her coin

they call me the xcx archivist the way i am archiving xcx