Fluorine

Charli XCX

13 hours ago, Raupeka said:

We really hope you enjoy it!! <3 Feel Free to let us know if we're missed anything!! 

Party 4 u and Party Party are the exact same file under Pop2 sessions :(

20 hours ago, glitch diva said:

It's missing Backseat feat. Rina and Too Many Omens.

Yeah backseat with Rina is there! It's also in Grails, and i've put Too Many Omens on there as well

7 hours ago, Jujuba said:

Party 4 u and Party Party are the exact same file under Pop2 sessions :(

Party 4 u & Party Party have been fixed!

On 9/10/2023 at 11:38 AM, Chorli Xbox said:

is everyone suddenly on crack in this thread or what’s happening :awkney:

Civil unrest poppers brained stir crazy leak deprived sleep paralysis demon (jk its just doja cat) Charli thread era (ft. hypersensitive N@z! fashion allegory)

https://i.imgur.com/bErPX2C.pnghttps://i.imgur.com/eg66WzZ.pnghttps://i.imgur.com/T4h12ME.png
🎶 Art decorates space, but music decorates time 🎶

2 hours ago, paradiso said:

she looks incredible omggg her cunty cat eyed look that she got for the crash era fits her so well

I don’t think she got cat eye surgery tbh 

She’s enjoying her natural hair though but obv it’s a different texture from years of heat styling 

17 minutes ago, Lum said:

idk if any of y'all are new york city angels, but i am hosting and djing a full night of all charli in brooklyn this thursday night! stop on by, it's going to be incredible! all eras/unreleased/features... the whole 9 yards!!!

IMG-9919.jpg

https://www.instagram.com/p/CxD9r1JutHu/?igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

9pm to 12 pm...damn going til noon the next day. impressive, i could never

they call me the xcx archivist the way i am archiving xcx

3 hours ago, KeybladeMeister said:

I’m forever OBSESSED with Our Boyfriend, such a good fucken track :defeated:

CUZ MAHH BOYYYYFRIENDD IS YAHRRR BOOOOYYYFRIENDDDDD TOOOOOO

the last rancid girl in a rancid world

tumblr_o12wrv5btd1qj2b14o1_500.gif

and i don't seem to mind

Happy b-day Charli :party: can't belive it's been 4 years.

What are your thoughts on the album now vs then? When I tell you I ATE it up, so many post high school memories, but still it felt like a more approachable version of Pop2 and that's what I think made it age a bit, barely listen to it nowadays. Silver Cross and NLC tho...her best opener still. :krylie:

1 hour ago, drewlwhite said:

What are your thoughts on the album now vs then? When I tell you I ATE it up, so many post high school memories, but still it felt like a more approachable version of Pop2 and that's what I think made it age a bit, barely listen to it nowadays. Silver Cross and NLC tho...her best opener still. :krylie:

wow 4 years already??? We have a few gems in there for shure. Its a fun noisy album which I like but I felt that justice could’ve been made with XCX World back then, however, that album still serves. Have y’all experienced Click in a nightclub? Its life changing. AG snapped with the production

1 hour ago, drewlwhite said:

Disliked it then, dislike it now- gone and 2017 are cute for a throwback though 

One thing I really miss about the “Charli” era… life itself felt vibrant and exciting… like we were moving closer and closer to something really great, and I hear that in the music on this album… You’d go out on a Friday or Saturday and there was just such a great energy among all the people. It just brings back a lot of fond memories of that time. It’s my favorite era of hers by far… and it wasn’t just the “Charli” album, but the years of lead up to it, seeing everything unfolding in real time.

But now in just a few short years, I almost feel the complete opposite. Like we went from some of the best of times to some of the worst.

6 hours ago, drewlwhite said:

I liked it but I think it would have benefited from a tighter tracklist. 

1. Next Level Charli

2. Gone

3. Cross You Out

4. Click

5. Thoughts

6. Silver Cross

7. Official

8. Shake It

9. February 2017

10. 2099