Fluorine

Charli XCX

5 hours ago, rancidgirl said:

to my good ones stans listen to this collapse

Omg this is a straight rip off without the subtle soft cell and eurythmics influences 💀 she should be sued along with that Latin gal who plagiarised London Queen 

Even the vocal inflections in parts are identical to good ones 

Well, Leah's 911 is actually produced by Mike Wise who worked on Charli's Crash album… and it's a very good song might I add

It's not like Good Ones is the most inventive, original track ever :rip: there's many others that sound like it. If we wanna talk about artistic integrity and intellectual property, I can just listen to Natalia Kills - Mirrors

𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕡𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕥𝕠𝕞, 𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣 𝕚𝕟 𝕞𝕪 𝕙𝕖𝕒𝕕 

16 hours ago, LunaeManifestum said:

New mix is nice but its a SOPHIE copy paste production tho :crai:

Where ? Sounds nothing like SOPHIE prod :toofunny:

49 minutes ago, champainproblms said:

i mean if someone sues this leah girl wouldnt be charli bc good ones is already very derivative of other songs

Agreed, good ones just sounded like future nostalgia track to me 

50 minutes ago, Coloringbooks said:

Well, Leah's 911 is actually produced by Mike Wise who worked on Charli's Crash album… and it's a very good song might I add

It's not like Good Ones is the most inventive, original track ever :rip: there's many others that sound like it. If we wanna talk about artistic integrity and intellectual property, I can just listen to Natalia Kills - Mirrors

It doesn’t sound completely like mirrors or sweet dreams though- there’s minor chord similarities- the melodies and vocal inflections are totally different. 

She has a case to make if she wanted to. 

5 minutes ago, DD said:

Where ? Sounds nothing like SOPHIE prod :toofunny:

Agreed, good ones just sounded like future nostalgia track to me 

How tf does it sound like a Dua song? It’s got more in common with darkwave even than disco :lmao: overall though it’s clearly a synth pop track recalling soft cell 

8 hours ago, rancidgirl said:

twinkle twinkle lil bitch ruined any chance of me taking leah kate seriously, but this song doesnt suck tbh

they call me the xcx archivist the way i am archiving xcx

1 hour ago, evalionisameme said:

It doesn’t sound completely like mirrors or sweet dreams though- there’s minor chord similarities- the melodies and vocal inflections are totally different. 

She has a case to make if she wanted to. 

How tf does it sound like a Dua song? It’s got more in common with darkwave even than disco :lmao: overall though it’s clearly a synth pop track recalling soft cell 

Have an almond gigi

not really a good ones rip off, unfortunately not as catchy, but it is fun… might listen again

just another song in the gaggle of the 80s pop revival, since ya know, it’s kind of a big trend 

also charli would not give two fucks so neither do i idk

9 hours ago, rancidgirl said:

:noparty::noparty::noparty::noparty: (<- This is the scene from the 10/10 movie with no notes, 'Bring It On', when the Toros and Clovers meet up and the ripoffery tomfoolery has been discovered.)

22 hours ago, White Dress said:

HOLY FUCK THE SPEED DRIVE REMIX

It's like if the song was from the N1A/POP2 era, literally made it her best song in YEARS 

I'm freaking tf out:crai:

Okay just listened. So I hated Speed Drive OG, shoot me. Absolutely love this remix. The opening is a bit chaotic for me, but once the kick hits @ 1:16 - giant slap in the face - this is absolutely in the 'uplifting trance' space. Anyone who's going "what is this prod???" that's the genre you need to be using as your point of reference. I stan.

1 hour ago, DD said:

Have an almond gigi

:rip:

https://i.imgur.com/bErPX2C.pnghttps://i.imgur.com/eg66WzZ.pnghttps://i.imgur.com/T4h12ME.png
🎶 Art decorates space, but music decorates time 🎶

32 minutes ago, AtomicMess said:

:noparty::noparty::noparty::noparty: (<- This is the scene from the 10/10 movie with no notes, 'Bring It On', when the Toros and Clovers meet up and the ripoffery tomfoolery has been discovered.)

Okay just listened. So I hated Speed Drive OG, shoot me. Absolutely love this remix. The opening is a bit chaotic for me, but once the kick hits @ 1:16 - giant slap in the face - this is absolutely in the 'uplifting trance' space. Anyone who's going "what is this prod???" that's the genre you need to be using as your point of reference. I stan.

:rip:

They even took the ooohooohoooh hook with the same synth line :rip:

4 hours ago, Chorli Xbox said:

911 does sound similar to good ones but i’m honestly surprised how good it sounds given its from leah kate 

I mean how bad could it sound when it has four A+ list songwriters and she didn’t produce a single bit. Mike worked on crash and nicked stems