Fluorine

Charli XCX

5 hours ago, Chorli Xbox said:

911 does sound similar to good ones but i’m honestly surprised how good it sounds given its from leah kate 

her music is actually really good! her last era was just kinda an industry plant moment

the last rancid girl in a rancid world

tumblr_o12wrv5btd1qj2b14o1_500.gif

and i don't seem to mind

3 hours ago, sweetener said:

the leah kate album is basically 2023's answer to SUCKER no? i'm bopping

Certain songs like Super Over, Space, Get in Loser, and Weird! definitely have SUCKER vibes

Additionally, her last EP 'Alive and Unwell' has even more of that SUCKER'd pop-punk/pop-rock influenced sound I love. Leah is overhated! and much better than Olivia Rodrigo!

𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕡𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕥𝕠𝕞, 𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣 𝕚𝕟 𝕞𝕪 𝕙𝕖𝕒𝕕 

if we have a moment where we have 50gb of charli material leaks i will be happy but also ready to fight bitches

(50GB of kanye songs just leaked and imagine dealing with all of that unreleased for a tracker)

4 hours ago, Raupeka said:

if we have a moment where we have 50gb of charli material leaks i will be happy but also ready to fight bitches

(50GB of kanye songs just leaked and imagine dealing with all of that unreleased for a tracker)

Tbf most of it was just full sessions

why does lena kate pop up in every thread lately... what happened to being a good ol industry plant? if i wanted to listen to music that sounded like sucker then i would simply listen to sucker (and its outtakes)

6 hours ago, paradiso said:

why does lena kate pop up in every thread lately... what happened to being a good ol industry plant? if i wanted to listen to music that sounded like sucker then i would simply listen to sucker (and its outtakes)

Stay mad xx

𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕡𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕥𝕠𝕞, 𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣 𝕚𝕟 𝕞𝕪 𝕙𝕖𝕒𝕕 

we're starved for leaks so heres a random og file

hanging by the telephone, 2013(?), prod. patrik berger and stefan graslund (previously known as telephone, thought to be from 2015)
https://krakenfiles.com/view/rCtbcj9eqf/file.html

they call me the xcx archivist the way i am archiving xcx