Fluorine

Charli XCX

Just curious, which version of Champion do you guys consider the final?

The 2:36 version is obviously the shortest but it feels the most "produced" in a way?

Also, did the demo/first leaked version of Naked ever leak unedited? I know fans cut out the tags but did we ever get the actual original file?

6 hours ago, Kurt said:

Just curious, which version of Champion do you guys consider the final?

The 2:36 version is obviously the shortest but it feels the most "produced" in a way?

Also, did the demo/first leaked version of Naked ever leak unedited? I know fans cut out the tags but did we ever get the actual original file?

I’ve always been curious about this

15 minutes ago, LoveIsReligion said:

please release xcxworld

please release xcxworld

please release xcxworld

please release xcxworld

please release xcxworld

please release xcxworld

please release xcxworld

please release xcxworld

AdventurousOccasionalBirdofparadise-size

giphy.gif

30 minutes ago, LoveIsReligion said:

please release xcxworld

please release xcxworld

please release xcxworld

please release xcxworld

please release xcxworld

please release xcxworld

please release xcxworld

please release xcxworld

Kim might be doing it and Bonnie might be doing it and Addison might be doing it but Charli won't out of respect for SOPHIE. Just saying.

On 9/23/2023 at 8:29 AM, Nightmare said:

YES MORE SUCKER OUTTAKES

Idk if everything is legit from the charli fandom wiki but does anyone have a tracker or masterlist of songs intended for what project? I feel like the masterpost we all know of doesn't specify everything

Oh and what's the tea on the "punk ep" before the sucker album?

On 9/22/2023 at 10:27 PM, Veinsineon said:

Not Charli's manager Sam posting about an email phishing hack.... discord gays please chill

What did he post? I can't find it

𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕡𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕥𝕠𝕞, 𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣 𝕚𝕟 𝕞𝕪 𝕙𝕖𝕒𝕕 

4 hours ago, softscars said:

Oh and what's the tea on the "punk ep" before the sucker album?

charli originally wanted her second album to go in a more punk direction (on my tracker we have the more punk-ish songs designated as "Sucker V1") but i think atlantic was like "you should be a pop girlie :)" and thats why we have songs like doing it and boom clap and right next to songs like london queen and the title track

4 hours ago, softscars said:

Idk if everything is legit from the charli fandom wiki but does anyone have a tracker or masterlist of songs intended for what project? I feel like the masterpost we all know of doesn't specify everything

i dont think my tracker is 100% accurate but we sort by era rather than by year, so here it is. (also here it is again in the form of an interactive website with a streaming player function. the spreadsheet has a bit more information though, so i always recommend using both)

they call me the xcx archivist the way i am archiving xcx

3 hours ago, XCX Archivist said:

charli originally wanted her second album to go in a more punk direction (on my tracker we have the more punk-ish songs designated as "Sucker V1") but i think atlantic was like "you should be a pop girlie :)" and thats why we have songs like doing it and boom clap and right next to songs like london queen and the title track

i dont think my tracker is 100% accurate but we sort by era rather than by year, so here it is. (also here it is again in the form of an interactive website with a streaming player function. the spreadsheet has a bit more information though, so i always recommend using both)

Thanks!

3 hours ago, angel with an attitude said:

self titled for me too… and true romance :P

True Romance is my fave tbh. One of the best cds i own too