Fluorine

Charli XCX

7 minutes ago, drewby said:

All these other artists having songs leaked left and right in the last few days and we got a Sucker outtake. :toofloppy:

Two demos of Rita’s song Girls leaked and neither of them are the HQ of the MØ, Charli, Starrah one :toofloppy:

I might be reading too far into it, but is heavy another song about cheating? I mean it is clearly about a one night stand but something makes me feel like it's one that happened during a relationship. It's mainly based on the second verse:

"Maybe in the future, there might be a future, right now there's no future, it's fucking useless"

Why is there no future right now, it's not because she doesn't like him, since the possibility exists in the future. There is no future because this was cheating, she's already commited to someone else.

"secret, heavy, dangerous, international, one night, deadly"

If it's about cheating these words get a whole new meaning. In fact for a regular one night stand I wouldn't use words like deadly or dangerous at all.

8 minutes ago, Dima said:

New Shapes (Solo Demo) - https://krakenfiles.com/view/AjKP5hcFVx/file.html

Good Ones (Extended Version) - https://krakenfiles.com/view/blfkJTksNk/file.html

Merry Christmas

oh wow the more of a good ones the better that song is too short now it’s finally perfect:oprah4:

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7jpqyd46ox5igmjru9y