Fluorine

Charli XCX

4 hours ago, rollwithme said:

“There were songs on Crash that I would never listen to,” she admits, picking out smooth disco track Yuck as an example.

Taste :true:

What? Yuck is so good :biblio:

https://i.imgur.com/bErPX2C.pnghttps://i.imgur.com/eg66WzZ.pnghttps://i.imgur.com/T4h12ME.png
🎶 Art decorates space, but music decorates time 🎶

wait hold on, i reread the article:

Lead single Von Dutch, produced by Speed Drive collaborator EasyFun, is a perfect introduction to her acidic, freewheeling new mode. The track is a throwback to Charli’s teens, when she was on MySpace and first began thinking my taste was cool”. Paired with a wild video shot at Paris’s Charles de Gaulle airport, in which Charli jumps off the wing of the world’s largest passenger plane, an Airbus A380, the song plays like bravura tweets fired off after a glass of champagne: It’s alright to just admit that I’m your fantasy /you’re obsessing, just confess it cause it’s obvious”.

maybe I was onto something:oprah6:

On 5/1/2023 at 11:07 AM, AllForYou said:

the tube is also called the london underground… maybe she’s going back to her 14 year old grungy london nightclub era, she’s got the hair back, a full 360 to her beginnings:true:

can’t wait for an updated jungle timesque diss track, absolutely iconic

1 hour ago, jumpropesparklequeen said:

FckYeahCharli said Girl isn’t about Lorde?

I mean maybe but they’re mainly just fucking annoying revealing “exclusive” tidbits for clout all the time

I’d take it with a grain of salt

6 hours ago, evalionisameme said:

First two are crash era? 

Even though the second really doesn’t go with crash 💀

well yes but the vibe honey

1 hour ago, jumpropesparklequeen said:

FckYeahCharli said Girl isn’t about Lorde?

its about women in the music industry. Literally not anyone specific

2 hours ago, KeybladeMeister said:

People getting mad about the rina situation again is wild 💀 (In the context of what was said in the interview)

I mean.....Charli's disagreement with Rina is not justified, and Rina has every right to be frustrated that her music's owned by an alleged racist. Picking the record label's side in the masters discussion is weirdo behavior, and idk how much of that is genuine, or bitter projection because of Charli's boyfriend being tight with Matty.

And then in the same breath, it talks about her returning to her shitty label... because of her masters. Which she immediately gets defensive over, because she knows it's hypocritical and that it's also pathetic to see her make that choice after years of dissing that label.

:eyes: 

12 hours ago, Tana Mongeau said:

eating pure vagina

5 minutes ago, FkaTwinks said:

I mean.....Charli's disagreement with Rina is not justified, and Rina has every right to be frustrated that her music's owned by an alleged racist. Picking the record label's side in the masters discussion is weirdo behavior, and idk how much of that is genuine, or bitter projection because of Charli's boyfriend being tight with Matty.

And then in the same breath, it talks about her returning to her shitty label... because of her masters. Which she immediately gets defensive over, because she knows it's hypocritical and that it's also pathetic to see her make that choice after years of dissing that label.

:eyes: 

girl was not joking

Screen_Shot_2024-02-19_at_4.59.37_PM.png

they call me the xcx archivist the way i am archiving xcx

1 minute ago, twitter said:

Have tickets for Boiler Room even gone on sale? Wasn't the fiasco last week just to RSVP? 

I wish I wonder how they pick people. also if they do it the day/night before lot of ppl who rsvp probably can’t make it in time so I hope a lot of the traveling ppl don’t get picked