Fluorine

Charli XCX

I just refuse to believe the the album will come out in fucking June. She has already done a private listening party with fans and she's going to play new songs on the Boiler Room Show on Thursday. Having songs from the album floating around 4 months before its release would be a FUCKING MESS!

1 minute ago, Mary Jane Holland V said:

I just refuse to believe the the album will come out in fucking June. She has already done a private listening party with fans and she's going to play new songs on the Boiler Room Show on Thursday. Having songs from the album floating around 4 months before its release would be a FUCKING MESS!

well she also previewed like 80% of CRASH on tiktok live 5 months before the album release.....................

1 minute ago, kOSTEK said:

well she also previewed like 80% of CRASH on tiktok live 5 months before the album release.....................

Having Snippets shared on TikTok by her is a completely different thing from having a bunch (god knows how many) of FULL songs played at a live show

2 minutes ago, venicebitch said:

https://www.tiktok.com/music/Von-dutch-7336613540442310658?lang=en

new snippet which is like 35% of the song lmfao

I just refuse to listen to it. 

Honestly, why would you even want for the album to drop this week already?? I’m excited as hell for this pre-album release era.

it has to drop in June at the latest though, with at least 2 tv performances and 2-3 singles(including VD) before that :w8ing:

the long lead up is just incompatible with the vibe she is trying to sell with this era lol, even 2 weeks for the single would have been pushing it. the best nights out are spontaneous and crazy, last minute plans, club hopping etc and instead she's like hurry up and wait. whatever honestly she's missed the mark in my opinion so i'm gonna lower my expectations :makeup: