Fluorine

Charli XCX

it's giving Pure Heroine, BEYONCÉ (2013) if you get it, you get it

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

1 hour ago, Mary Jane Holland V said:

fr. I even tho I do not think that it's not really possible I needs the single to be announced (or even out) before the end of March. yeah I know I'm ungrateful but at the end of a day that's what a brat should be like

If we go with what she normally does; next single in late april, then one in june and then three promo singles in august right before the album gets released and then the era is over

FUGjsXqWAAAhpYH?format=jpg&name=900x900

20 minutes ago, Inferno Euphoria said:

If we go with what she normally does; next single in late april, then one in june and then three promo singles in august right before the album gets released and then the era is over

unfortunately I think that If the album is really coming out on August that's what the rollout for the album will end up being like. the worst part is that we'll have to wait 2 whole fucking months for the second single. the only positive thing I can think about it is that we won't have to get a month of painful teasing like just happened with Von Dutch and Good Ones. She just drops the second single just like she did with New Shapes 

I was re-watching the Sucker era again and I notice that she had this girl band always playing instrument for her in the back, do we know who they are and are they and Charli still together tho?

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

1 minute ago, SalvaWHORE said:

I was re-watching the Sucker era again and I notice that she had this girl band always playing instrument for her in the back, do we know who they are and are they and Charli still together tho?

debbie went on to be in nasty cherry idk abt the rest of them tho. def not still together but thats bc charli doesn't need a band anymore really

19 hours ago, ulttraviolenncee said:

ok after listening to von dutch on repeat i feel like its too repeatitive yk i think there should be different lyrics on da verses and bridge

I think you should temper this expectation now or this album will disappoint you. She keeps telling us this is a club album. Club music is by nature minimal and repetitive. There might be 2-3 "bridges" on the entire album. Most songs will probably only have 1 verse... This is not a pop album, which means she is not even attempting to make fleshed out pop songs. The sooner everyone gets on board with the new song structures (or the lack thereof) the sooner you'll start appreciating the songs for what they are.

2 minutes ago, weam said:

I think you should temper this expectation now or this album will disappoint you. She keeps telling us this is a club album. Club music is by nature minimal and repetitive. There might be 2-3 "bridges" on the entire album. Most songs will probably only have 1 verse... This is not a pop album, which means she is not even attempting to make fleshed out pop songs. The sooner everyone gets on board with the new song structures (or the lack thereof) the sooner you'll start appreciating the songs for what they are.

if u look for the comment u quoted, u can see that under it i said that i still love the song! but yea im not a die hard charli stan, so i didnt knew that she said this abt da new album...thanks for tellin cuz if u didnt i wouldnt know this info ijbol

source.gif

On 3/2/2024 at 1:06 AM, Veinsineon said:

Charli and Dua were probably besties until twigs asked Dua to be on a song with her :brigitte:

Didn't she do Dua's podcast after that happened? I think this is being overblown... 

1 minute ago, ulttraviolenncee said:

if u look for the comment u quoted, u can see that under it i said that i still love the song! but yea im not a die hard charli stan, so i didnt knew that she said this abt da new album...thanks for tellin cuz if u didnt i wouldnt know this info ijbol

im always surprised that there are people here who aren't stans lol. I think i just dont fully understand what lanaboards is i only use the charli bit 

2 minutes ago, ulttraviolenncee said:

also yeah i saw that you still like the song i'm just saying she's not making pop songs atm 

2 minutes ago, weam said:

im always surprised that there are people here who aren't stans lol. I think i just dont fully understand what lanaboards is i only use the charli bit 

idk if u can call me a stan but i listen and enjoy her music! shes my no2 artist on spotify ig

source.gif

16 minutes ago, weam said:

Von Dutch is a pop song- it’s literally dance pop with a instrumental that sounds like I love it. None of the new material indicates she’s gone full dance or electronic 

Her not writing more than a hook means nothing 

it's kind of funny that the music video for von dutch feels like it fits the 'concept' for crash more than some of the other crash music videos:

“I’m exploring what it means to be a pop star on a major label in a not very current way. And that’s really fun to me.” &

17 minutes ago, evalionisameme said:

Von Dutch is a pop song- it’s literally dance pop with a instrumental that sounds like I love it. None of the new material indicates she’s gone full dance or electronic 

Her not writing more than a hook means nothing 

there's totally going to be a ballad of some sort on this album too, people think major label girlie is suddenly underground now. 

von dutch is fun, i love it !! but it's not radical in any way shape or form. 

the sub is constantly disappointed about almost every release from her because she's so good at selling the concept that frequently doesn't translate. 

tumblr_lnfi10CxUR1qdti63o1_500.gif

40 minutes ago, Ceremonials said:

there's totally going to be a ballad of some sort on this album too, people think major label girlie is suddenly underground now. 

von dutch is fun, i love it !! but it's not radical in any way shape or form. 

the sub is constantly disappointed about almost every release from her because she's so good at selling the concept that frequently doesn't translate. 

I’d totally be here for an Every Rule 2.0 :twirls:

I just ran the numbers and I fucking hate how short the songs are going to be... If there were to be 1 4 minute song, the others would need to be 2 minutes and 40 seconds long on average, and I don't expect her to put a single 4 minute song on a record full of short 2.5 minute songs, but the math gets worse when you account for multiple songs of 3.5 minutes or longer. 3 minutes 20 might be the longest song on there and that hurts... :deadbanana:

52 minutes ago, Lipgloss Twink said:

I just ran the numbers and I fucking hate how short the songs are going to be... If there were to be 1 4 minute song, the others would need to be 2 minutes and 40 seconds long on average, and I don't expect her to put a single 4 minute song on a record full of short 2.5 minute songs, but the math gets worse when you account for multiple songs of 3.5 minutes or longer. 3 minutes 20 might be the longest song on there and that hurts... :deadbanana:

if the song has three choruses, two verses, and an interesting bridge it doesn’t matter. There will always be stem edits and remixes