Fluorine

Charli XCX

On 2/22/2023 at 1:02 PM, XCX Archivist said:

who wants 29 versions of just one touch

https://wetransfer.com/downloads/8a2340f2e4e74340dff6f7d60185adb720230222043148/068b4b/preview/bae6be32eb170edb44214a796812cf9520230222043237

includes the final in lossless + the instrumental as an mp3

does anyone still have this?????? I JUST LOST MY COPYYYYY

Do we think this is another Twice/Bands In Town situation where the live version is a more stripped edit of the album version? It sounds like she's referencing "It's Okay To Cry" lyrically and sonically. I'd love for the album version to have the song to explode at the end, just like IOTC. 

And I love that two of her songs about SOPHIE/grief have had live debuts. Makes it soo special to hear the songs for the first time with Charli's live vocals

:krylie:

23 minutes ago, Mary Jane Holland V said:

Charli said she hasn't decided the release date yet. So the August 2th rumor was just a pile of crap from the start. Thank god

We need the album out June 20 on the summer solstice. She said it's coming this summer so let's drop it on the first day of summer

A Message to The Government of Canada

Living for the Camila shade. I remember Charli being a pretty vocal supporter of Camila's around her debut but she's proven herself to be such a hack. Completely devoid of any artistic identity. The blatant copying of Caroline's art direction for Pang was embarrassing. I just know two of them have laughed about it in private.

1 hour ago, Chorli Xbox said:

not her shading camila on tiktok :eartha:

she’s truly a brat!

A reverse "that FROOT looks familiar"

Charli and Camila even toured together and worked on music in the past. The parallels :hdu:

𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕡𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕥𝕠𝕞, 𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣 𝕚𝕟 𝕞𝕪 𝕙𝕖𝕒𝕕 

3 minutes ago, rollwithme said:

I get the Camila pang references but can someone fill me in on how Charli’s TikTok was shading her? I’m out of the loop

Basically camilas new TikTok snippet was her riding around in a car lip syncing her new song (that people have immediately clocked as sounding a little TOOO Charli XCX , given her reputation with being “inspired” by other artists) 

so I guess the shade is Charli filming a TikTok basically doing the same exact thing but singing the song people have used as evidence for camila’s copying

hope that makes sense and is correct lol

3 minutes ago, rollwithme said:

I get the Camila pang references but can someone fill me in on how Charli’s TikTok was shading her? I’m out of the loop

camila teased a song while riding in the backseat of a car where the lyrics were "i love it, i love it, it love it, i love it, i love it..." in a very quick repetition that is similar to I Got It, so charli posted a similar tik tok in the back of a car with the I Got It hook