Fluorine

Charli XCX

I wonder if we’ll get blessed with a new single artwork for the VD remix & possibly the rest of the singles too

the green brat cover for the main album / the rest of the singles getting artwork in the style of the VD cover we already have with a different photo for each would be an entire aesthetic 

13 minutes ago, hypersalad said:

did anyone who ordered the VD vinyl get a shipping notification yet?

I haven't. I have a feeling the March 15 date on the vinyl listing was a typo. The USB has the same tracklist (I think?) and that has a ship date of March 22. 

I think the girl that received her copy early was by mistake

34 minutes ago, twitter said:

I haven't. I have a feeling the March 15 date on the vinyl listing was a typo. The USB has the same tracklist (I think?) and that has a ship date of March 22. 

thanks for confirming!! we love to see it :toofloppy:

45 minutes ago, twitter said:

I haven't. I have a feeling the March 15 date on the vinyl listing was a typo. The USB has the same tracklist (I think?) and that has a ship date of March 22. 

I have a friend who's received his copy already, but he's in the U.K, idk why it's taking so long to get a shipping notification anywhere else

on 360_brat I asked her what was working with Gesaffelstein like

still salty she didn't answer lmfao

also as much excitement I have for Club Classics after the anonymous submission about the MV which was being shot last week I've started really wanting Mean Girls to be the next single   

2 hours ago, charli bby said:

Do we know what the purpose of the Radio 1 visit was today?

she was in there for just over an hour so I'm guessing an interview of some kind, there was no change of clothes from her entering / leaving so don't think it was a performance

23 minutes ago, Mary Jane Holland V said:

on 360_brat I asked her what was working with Gesaffelstein like

still salty she didn't answer lmfao

also as much excitement I have for Club Classics after the anonymous submission about the MV which was being shot last week I've started really wanting Mean Girls to be the next single   

I'm convinced the video she just shot is for Mean Girls. Club Classics seems to be a B-Side. 

24 minutes ago, jumpropesparklequeen said:

wbk… there was a major switch up in her face in between 2017-2018

um… i think it's mostly makeup/face tapes, if we look at her face from 2024 vanity fair oscar party it looked exactly like it back in 2016, just a bit older (of course) and skinnier