Fluorine

Charli XCX

as much of  an insane experience the Boiler Room is, I feel like that if Charli premiered even more songs from the album she would give away a bit too much. we already have many of them and even tho most of them are remixes or edits hearing even more of the isn't quite necessary. tbh I think/hope that the songs she played on Party Girl are going to be the singles of the album 

wondering about what the Italy song will be recently 

also Spiralling is so good wtf, and from what I can make out the lyrics are fire as well

do you guys think Charli will ever win a grammy? I don’t think they really ‘mean’ anything but it’s obviously something on her mind.

brat isn’t going to be the type of album to win a grammy but if she did an album selling out to the commercial mainstream?

she’d have to time it right cause if it was during taylor/olivia/billie’s album cycle she, like anyone else, wouldn’t win. (it’s kind of annoying they keep sweeping, they’re talented in their own way but let someone else have a chance:rip:)

she might have a better chance with a song rather than an album but again idk.

the only way for charli to be even nominated for a grammy is if she has a global smash hit in a year in which their favorites (billie, taylor, h.e.r, etc) arent on the run. and i think she'd have a better chance in the secondary categories like best dance album/song

38 minutes ago, AllForYou said:

do you guys think Charli will ever win a grammy?

there's always a possibility she could win as a writer for either song of the year or record of the year i don't remember which one goes to the songwriters :xgiggle: other than that, no. maybe in another life where she is born north american or is huge in north america

this prerelease is hyping me up so much for the record like i just listened to two mixes of Club Classics from the Boiler Room set at the gym and i come home to a new snippet of the actual song and surprise! it features the ????? instrumental from the vinyl i just got yesterday! like that makes me so happy to feel like im ~living~ through this album release and that theres all these different snippets and crumbs are starting to come together :mariah3: like it feels fun 

tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo4_250.gif   tumblr_otaqmarVHa1u9dqtjo3_400.gif  tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo7_250.gif

4 hours ago, Mary Jane Holland V said:

idk if it's just me but hearing Spiraling I feel like Gesaffelstein could potentially have some kind of involvement on its production

she said they were working together right? aleph is such a major album id love to hear something like that on brat

6-F87-F61-F-CE27-4-F20-BDDE-3780-E83-FE9

at least the ''right now'' vocal samples are on the snippet of Club Classics she just shared

I needed them to be on there

25 minutes ago, angel with an attitude said:

she said they were working together right? aleph is such a major album id love to hear something like that on brat

I know he worked on brat I just said I was feeling/hearing that he had some involvement on that particular track