Fluorine

Charli XCX

19 minutes ago, Veinsineon said:

omg. and when i told you to stay out of women's business i knew i loved you too thats oomfie C Pop Character Creation GIF - C Pop Character Creation The Sims GIFs

Oh well....hmm....maybe this relationship is star crossed because I be in everyones business. :hooker:

https://i.imgur.com/bErPX2C.pnghttps://i.imgur.com/eg66WzZ.pnghttps://i.imgur.com/T4h12ME.png
🎶 Art decorates space, but music decorates time 🎶

23 minutes ago, rollwithme said:

El Guincho prod on Everything is romantic

Which is wild to me! I loved Pop Negro, and I had no idea he was producing now (especially for Charli!)

3wfdxRk.jpeg

9 minutes ago, evalionisameme said:

Is she djing on the arena dates or is it a full tour? I’m obv guessing no Choreo which I’m fine with because it wouldn’t make sense 

Since she didn’t specify it was a “party girl” set, I’d assume a full tour.

No choreo kind of makes it more exciting with the type of music on this album imo. and makes me think about how good and spontaneous the pop 2 show era was.

12 minutes ago, mmarrythenight said:

do we think the julia/gabriette/alex consani etc. video is for Club Classics or Mean Girls? do you think we'll even get a video for CC?

saw someone on atrl think it's for 360 because of the julia lyric, and also she posted a pic of her on allegedly on set on 360_brat with the caption "360_"

tumblr_nqdg6cs78L1ra4d6ro1_500.gif

1 hour ago, rollwithme said:

No choreo kind of makes it more exciting with the type of music on this album imo. and makes me think about how good and spontaneous the pop 2 show era was.

Idk, I love her going wild and zipping around the stage, but I would also love some choreo this tour for some songs. I think B2b would be killer with some cute choreo

9 hours ago, Veinsineon said:

Good Ones was the only strong(ish) single CRASH had :brigitte:

and that's why it is her best lead single :aubrey: but even good ones as strong as it is it ain't touching the perfection level of album tracks such as constant repeat 

12 hours ago, KillForLove said:

I only want DJs/producers on the remix album like Kelela. I don't want features with artists like dawn of chromatica.

Honestly Yeah I think that if the primary focus is on the producers that would be the best, with the occasional feature. But it would be cool if the reinterpretations are exclusively by the same producers that participated in making of the album. Like a second version of the album that still exists within a similar sonic palette.

IllegalTotalAdder-max-1mb.gif