Fluorine

Charli XCX

1 hour ago, Charli SEX said:

Contrarian hot takes? Ok mine is that  

Hide contents

CRASH (still) slaps like crazy, but good ones is one of, if not the least enjoyable song on the album. Not in the sense that it’s a bad song, I’m just painfully indifferent towards it. It barely sounds like a Charli song except for the fact that she sings it. It sounds like Charli doing a Marina impression. I am aware that it was a song that was pitched to her, which I have no problem with, & there’s intention behind her picking it as the lead single for the era… but the song itself is not exciting/convincing to me. 

New shapes is a FAR more interesting pop song but really gets the shaft from the online fandom I feel and the SNL performance w/Caroline & Chris getting cancelled because covid was the biggest letdown for me of that era.

Tl;dr: leak new shapes solo demo

heey the solo demo has been leaked ages ago lol

2 hours ago, Charli SEX said:

Contrarian hot takes? Ok mine is that  

Reveal hidden contents

CRASH (still) slaps like crazy, but good ones is one of, if not the least enjoyable song on the album. Not in the sense that it’s a bad song, I’m just painfully indifferent towards it. It barely sounds like a Charli song except for the fact that she sings it. It sounds like Charli doing a Marina impression. I am aware that it was a song that was pitched to her, which I have no problem with, & there’s intention behind her picking it as the lead single for the era… but the song itself is not exciting/convincing to me. 

New shapes is a FAR more interesting pop song but really gets the shaft from the online fandom I feel and the SNL performance w/Caroline & Chris getting cancelled because covid was the biggest letdown for me of that era.

Tl;dr: leak new shapes solo demo

We been had it gurl.

https://i.imgur.com/bErPX2C.pnghttps://i.imgur.com/eg66WzZ.pnghttps://i.imgur.com/T4h12ME.png
🎶 Art decorates space, but music decorates time 🎶

does anyone know the sweat tour presale code.... they are talking about it online like you absolutely should have already known the code and be prepared to useit and lmao i have no idea what it is despite signing up to be alerted about the presale TOMORROW.

1 hour ago, LunaeManifestum said:

heey the solo demo has been leaked ages ago lol

20 minutes ago, AtomicMess said:

We been had it gurl.

I cant believe i missed this!! This is what I get for spending christmas with my family. The OG krakenfiles links for both the good ones and new shapes demos are down now ofc if anyone can help me out :toofloppy:

1 hour ago, evalionisameme said:

I understand your take but I vastly disagree- this is a vocal style that dates back to super ultra falsetto and it still sounded like her post 17 voice mostly which isn’t my favourite vocal era but hey.

I hear you but it still sounds like it should have been on electra heart IMO

yuck is definitely least enjoyable song on crash 

SaTdw.gifSaTdd.gif

36 minutes ago, LunaeManifestum said:

Im a Baby supporter.

the mv eats 

sooo great should've been bigger than good ones

SaTdw.gifSaTdd.gif

anybody else fuckin scared rn?? :defeated: i hate buying concert tickets it’s like top 2 most stressful events and idk how to gauge how badly people want tickets for this :bitchfight: and i wanna try to get good seats for this :true: im scared 

tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo4_250.gif   tumblr_otaqmarVHa1u9dqtjo3_400.gif  tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo7_250.gif

I got real good lower bowl seats :trisha: omfg all anxiety and chronic sciatic nerve pain ive had recently has completely dissipated and my SWEAT is now a cooling mist :w8ing:

tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo4_250.gif   tumblr_otaqmarVHa1u9dqtjo3_400.gif  tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo7_250.gif

Just now, pin up galore said:

I got real good lower bowl seats :trisha: omfg all anxiety and chronic sciatic nerve pain ive had recently has completely dissipated and my SWEAT is now a cooling mist :w8ing:

how much were they

16 minutes ago, sheepniiples said:

how much were they

I bought two tickets they were $125 each and I also got $25 parking so somehow my total was $350 :bebe: but so worth it