Fluorine

Charli XCX

1 hour ago, jamesss said:

love you for this 

I'm about finding personal solutions to external problems and outcomes that we cannot control. If the cover is ugly to someone, then just find a DIY way to handle it. Go to a print shop and run off something and then glue it over the jacket. We're not helpless little beings here, adrift in the wind and at the whims of whatever life throws us. There *are* solutions to our personal first world grievances, if we disabuse ourselves from the notion that the solutions have to also come from the people causing the distress.

Tune in next time when I recommend drinking a glass of cyanide as a healthy alternative to Melanie Martinez and Ava Max concerts.

https://i.imgur.com/bErPX2C.pnghttps://i.imgur.com/eg66WzZ.pnghttps://i.imgur.com/T4h12ME.png
🎶 Art decorates space, but music decorates time 🎶

58 minutes ago, Mariahspoolboy said:

so she can get bitter and cancel like with the Tinashe tour? No thanks!

:noparty:

3afa_lc0fcWjA21-lklngVMlYtyLM9xw4d7xp-JJ      

5 hours ago, Chorli Xbox said:

omg are you gay? what the- :whoopi:

i don't know this person you're quoting but how is that shocking exactly… like… it's the charli xcx thread on lanaboards

spiralling has grown on me so much since I first listened to the boiler room set b4 I was kinda :stareney2: towards it but the yelling glitchy chorus at the end goes SO hard I switched like a fag :smile: hoping sympathy is a knife goes as hard but even if it doesn't we still got the easyfun remix :true:

tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo4_250.gif   tumblr_otaqmarVHa1u9dqtjo3_400.gif  tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo7_250.gif

39 minutes ago, details said:

i don't know this person you're quoting but how is that shocking exactly… like… it's the charli xcx thread on lanaboards

girl that was the joke :eartha:

3 hours ago, lanasozempicpen said:

B2b her best song in recent times :trisha3:

club classics >>> sue me.. burn me at the stake.. murder me i will DIE on that hill 

the last rancid girl in a rancid world

tumblr_o12wrv5btd1qj2b14o1_500.gif

and i don't seem to mind

20 minutes ago, Ceremonials said:

lol her intern put the wrong cardi b song on the brat playlist on spotify 

every cardi b song is the wrong song to be completely fair :awkney:

logged into my soundcloud account for the first time in forever and reminded myself bout this boom clap / no angel mashup i did back when it got released 

those were the days, y'all