Fluorine

Charli XCX

2 minutes ago, AtomicMess said:

Same-ish. None of these locales are close to me.

I guess Baltimore would be the closest but....then I have to go to fucking Baltimore.

I just dislike arena shows cause there's nowhere to dance. How tf am I supposed to get down when I'm confined to an area the size of an economy-class Spirit Airlines seat?

3wfdxRk.jpeg

19 minutes ago, Ceremonials said:

rave album in an arena... 

okay no offence and i truly mean that she cant win in this situation because if she did small venues the tickets would be insanely hard to get and you would also complain idk if the demand is there she should do it :keyboard:

resident sweeter

giphy.gif

24/7/17 - 9/7/23 - 10/7/23

13 minutes ago, AtomicMess said:

I'm still bitter over this one.

Literally where I live and I just....missed it. :noparty:

Instead of being bitter about the arena show, I did what any dumb bitch would do: I just now overpaid for tickets to the Chicago Brat show.

3wfdxRk.jpeg

22 minutes ago, ultrabanisters said:

okay no offence and i truly mean that she cant win in this situation because if she did small venues the tickets would be insanely hard to get and you would also complain idk if the demand is there she should do it :keyboard:

GATHER US ULTRAGODISTERS

1 hour ago, AtomicMess said:

I've been telling people if they truly hate it so much, just wreck your vinyl jacket and bend it backwards and stick it in a sleeve. 

Then the inside picture becomes the cover and you get to decide which is worse: staring at the green square with sans serif font, or having a bent/rurnt jacket but getting Charli's face on the outside.

Easy low hanging fruit bonus points: print a custom jacket, print off your own cover and slip into the CD jewel case, or just give up on life altogether for a nihilistic feel.

love you for this 

glitterfy3004543T778B81.gif

1 minute ago, Mariahspoolboy said:

so she can get bitter and cancel like with the Tinashe tour? No thanks!

this. a shygirl ft would be nice but she's too full of herself to co-headline a tour. she has a piss poor work ethic

Okay but who is buying my Atlanta ticket... I've been telling all my friends that I have to see Troye when he tours for this album and now that he's doing it with Charli I HAVE to go :ma:

2 hours ago, MrE said:

Instead of being bitter about the arena show, I did what any dumb bitch would do: I just now overpaid for tickets to the Chicago Brat show.

It's the way I realized I have friends who are moving there (so I have a couch to crash on), so I decided to try and get tickets, and they're all sold out.

I guess I'd have to get from resellers if I wanted to go, and honestly.....I'm tired and have other financial priorities.

https://i.imgur.com/bErPX2C.pnghttps://i.imgur.com/eg66WzZ.pnghttps://i.imgur.com/T4h12ME.png
🎶 Art decorates space, but music decorates time 🎶