Fluorine

Charli XCX

7 hours ago, Cuntrol said:

Oh also also, HYSTERICAL seeing any of you bitches say the PCmusic or Charli reddit sub is just a hyper pop simp circle jerk, when that's LITERALLY what LB is for cringey gays into Boom Clap/Sucker tier basic ass music, music the artist herself clearly still hates. 💀 

Go hit the poppers again and ask Daddy Dom to unlock your chastity cage - it sounds like a bratty sub needs to nut for some clarity.

https://i.imgur.com/bErPX2C.pnghttps://i.imgur.com/eg66WzZ.pnghttps://i.imgur.com/T4h12ME.png
🎶 Art decorates space, but music decorates time 🎶

10 hours ago, Cuntrol said:

Why even mention a placebo tho... y'all know what that means... right? (I mean fair if not. This sub thought Sucker was amazing/gaslit themselves when Charli shat on it for yearsss until she finally didn't... Then GAWD did they double down. Also the love for Die4/Down Like/Can You Hear Me is fucking psychotic, literally all the worst songs and y'all act like they're the best 😭💀. Anything is possible...)

Oh also also, HYSTERICAL seeing any of you bitches say the PCmusic or Charli reddit sub is just a hyper pop simp circle jerk, when that's LITERALLY what LB is for cringey gays into Boom Clap/Sucker tier basic ass music, music the artist herself clearly still hates. 💀 (The way people here acted like her first acknowledgement of that in YEARS, like 8+ years later, was a validation was INSANE 🤣) ((also shut up, been here since like 2013 and had years of account not being activated or whatever, I saw all that shit though.)) Also why are y'all discussing this here and not a Taylor Swift board, on that note, seems more your speed

AnWIGm.gif

Who tf is this annoying bitch in the quotes 

Only one insane person is allowed per thread and that’s me 

23 hours ago, Ceremonials said:

it's just so amusing because i can't see why not ??? like where are the thirsty straight males ??? 

she's going to cover troyes songs and he will cover hers 

There’s tons of straight males who Stan her on Reddit and on YT lol

14 hours ago, Cuntrol said:

Why even mention a placebo tho... y'all know what that means... right? (I mean fair if not. This sub thought Sucker was amazing/gaslit themselves when Charli shat on it for yearsss until she finally didn't... Then GAWD did they double down. Also the love for Die4/Down Like/Can You Hear Me is fucking psychotic, literally all the worst songs and y'all act like they're the best 😭💀. Anything is possible...)

Oh also also, HYSTERICAL seeing any of you bitches say the PCmusic or Charli reddit sub is just a hyper pop simp circle jerk, when that's LITERALLY what LB is for cringey gays into Boom Clap/Sucker tier basic ass music, music the artist herself clearly still hates. 💀 (The way people here acted like her first acknowledgement of that in YEARS, like 8+ years later, was a validation was INSANE 🤣) ((also shut up, been here since like 2013 and had years of account not being activated or whatever, I saw all that shit though.)) Also why are y'all discussing this here and not a Taylor Swift board, on that note, seems more your speed

...what?

4 hours ago, brandon said:

lowkey they need to bring her out at a sweat date to perform world class dinner idgaf 

Oh my FUCKING GOD YES this is my 3rd most streamed song of 2023 oh my what a BOP

5 hours ago, brandon said:

lowkey they need to bring her out at a sweat date to perform world class dinner idgaf 

SHE NEEDS TO START A MUSIC CAREER I SWEAR the idol songs are all sooooooooo good

the last rancid girl in a rancid world

tumblr_o12wrv5btd1qj2b14o1_500.gif

and i don't seem to mind

3 hours ago, OscarScheller said:

Oh my FUCKING GOD YES this is my 3rd most streamed song of 2023 oh my what a BOP

it was my fourth most streamed song :xcry: taste!

2 hours ago, rancidgirl said:

SHE NEEDS TO START A MUSIC CAREER I SWEAR the idol songs are all sooooooooo good

RIGHT…. the fact that we only got ONE jocelyn-only song is such a crime

also the fact One of The Girls is at 774M streams is crazy omfg 

8 hours ago, Fetiche said:

Thank you this was what I was trying to remember! Gonna look into it

Gotchu boo. I'm curious about it too hahahha

Just don't forget to wear that sunscreen. 

On 4/25/2024 at 8:48 AM, KillForLove said:

i heard $40-200

oh teaaaaaaaaaaaa

SaTdw.gifSaTdd.gif

On 4/25/2024 at 10:11 AM, AtomicMess said:

5k ahead of me in queue for Chicago because I was stuck dealing with fucking work.

If there's no good seats left I'm just skipping and praying everyone who got them gets diarrhea on concert day. :noparty:

also 

https://i.imgur.com/2lYA9A4.jpeg

i feel like azealia 

SaTdw.gifSaTdd.gif

5 hours ago, brandon said:

RIGHT…. the fact that we only got ONE jocelyn-only song is such a crime

also the fact One of The Girls is at 774M streams is crazy omfg 

bad bitches ripped her solo version of dollhouse and put it on apple music iktr

the last rancid girl in a rancid world

tumblr_o12wrv5btd1qj2b14o1_500.gif

and i don't seem to mind