Fluorine

Charli XCX

Chloe from kitten often looks like Charli and Charli often looks like Marina... It's so weird to me that my favorite artists happen to look similar...

Charli is serving straight up Marina and the Diamonds here.

tumblr_na93l45bOY1spxuxno1_1280.jpg

I never really got why people thought Charli and Lorde look similar until seeing this pic of Charli in sunglasses...

tumblr_nao7eelp391rgjv3ho1_1280.jpg

I really want to post this too but I don't wanna triple post so..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5knmOyT7dhk

so amazing, I need a studio version!

YOU'RE FUNNY

Of Charli's parts

I've made one, I think it's on my SC. Lemme check.

Edit: Oh. It's made from the radio rip (ew) and it's the clean version (ew x2). :toofunny: Lemme remake it.

https://soundcloud.com/robinl-1/charli-xcx-fancy-xcx-solo

Edit 2: Remade with the actual iTunes file, explicit, higher quality and shit like that. And it's iTunes ready.

http://www9.zippyshare.com/v/33497312/file.html

lABVyGE.png

The TFIOS DVD leaked or whatever today. I'm trying to remake the version of Boom Clap that was used in the movie. The instrumental was mixed so cool and shit. :flutter:

edit: that shit was hella hard na-ah i won't even bother i'm too lazy rn

lABVyGE.png

someone tell me why Alex (@@iseeyouupsidedown) popped up on my Tinder in ATL :pls:

Hahahaha I was at the ATL airport! I'm in Costa Rica this week on vacation and flew from Detroit to Atalnata to CR. That's hilarious! Didn't see you though.

And @hundreddollarbill it's for straight and gay people. It's name was probabaly ripped off of grindr, but anyone can use it.

It looks like Charli finally got a video budget.

MTV Awards

Fifth Harmony was the worst act nominated for "Artist to Watch" and won.

What the actual fuck... Wasn't Sam smith nominated though? I thought he had it in the bag... VMAs are based on the peoples votes right?

What the actual fuck... Wasn't Sam smith nominated though? I thought he had it in the bag... VMAs are based on the peoples votes right?

He was nominated, and the award is based on people's votes. I guess a lot of tween girls voted. Sam Smith was by far the best nominee, but anyone would have been better than them.