Fluorine

Charli XCX

Also the reason you True-Romance hounds think the vocals sound unfinished is probz bc for the last album, her vocals were at the back of the mix and autotuned, reverbed and "lo-fi"d all to hell.

True Romance hounds lmao not even close.  I loved the songs live, these just aren't comparing to Breaking Up and BTR for me right now. Maybe I'm just used to the live versions but they're missing that "umph" I was excited for

Also the reason you True-Romance hounds think the vocals sound unfinished is probz bc for the last album, her vocals were at the back of the mix and autotuned, reverbed and "lo-fi"d all to hell.

Also why is Famous ft. Greg Kurstin?

All you have to do is listen to the drums to figure out it was produced by him.

He's only listed as a feature on the clean version, which iTunes radio only plays clean versions.

Die Tonight

http://400luxtian.tumblr.com/post/104531113751/charli-xcx-die-tonight

What are these generic lyrics about partying until the sun comes up... Charli plz... :/

I'm certain this is supposed to be a single because it's radio friendly, but its TOO radio friendly, I don't think it could be a hit... I think she kind of tried too hard and missed the mark a bit with what she was trying to do with the more radio friendly songs on this album :/ im afraid she will end up being a one hit wonder solo-wise with Boom Clap...

Die Tonight

http://400luxtian.tumblr.com/post/104531113751/charli-xcx-die-tonight

What are these generic lyrics about partying until the sun comes up... Charli plz... :/

I'm certain this is supposed to be a single because it's radio friendly, but its TOO radio friendly, I don't think it could be a hit... I think she kind of tried too hard and missed the mark a bit with what she was trying to do with the more radio friendly songs on this album :/ im afraid she will end up being a one hit wonder solo-wise with Boom Clap...

Why am I so disappointed right now... I want to cry lmao

She tweeted she's shooting another video? Already?

Why am I so disappointed right now... I want to cry lmao

She tweeted she's shooting another video? Already?

Already? The last video was shot in June or July. :lmao:

lABVyGE.png

I know that, but she'll obviously release it soon too. I think she should let Breaking Up have it's go before releasing another

it might be for the next single. (praying for Famous tbh)

lABVyGE.png

Nvm listening

Caught in the Middle >>> Famous?????? I never expected this. The high vocals in the Famous chorus should be there about half as much as they are but it still goes