Fluorine

Charli XCX

Omg what a drama about fat boys not being in a video, there's one or two actually...more than enough... when you're out you'll see that 1 out of 20 persons is fat, all this fat acceptance is dumb, it's unhealthy, why should anyone praise the fat ppl? EVERYONE can easily fat up by doing nothing & eating like hell while to have a body like these celebs you must work and put some effort, it's like hey let's praise lazyness over something that has work and effort in it, these boys and their bodies inspire others to do sport and healthy shit while fat ppl do the opposite, I agree that nobody should make fun of obese ppl but I won't praise it either, be comfortable in your body and be happy about but don't rub it in our faces...

OT

Leak Sticky & TKO

Omg what a drama about fat boys not being in a video, there's one or two actually...more than enough... when you're out you'll see that 1 out of 20 persons is fat, all this fat acceptance is dumb, it's unhealthy, why should anyone praise the fat ppl? EVERYONE can easily fat up by doing nothing & eating like hell while to have a body like these celebs you must work and put some effort, it's like hey let's praise lazyness over something that has work and effort in it, these boys and their bodies inspire others to do sport and healthy shit while fat ppl do the opposite, I agree that nobody should make fun of obese ppl but I won't praise it either, be comfortable in your body and be happy about but don't rub it in our faces...

OT

Leak Sticky & TKO

Delete your account.

OT

Leak Sticky & TKO

Lmfao maybe Charli should have had some fat guys :biblio:

Just quickly release it as a mixtape, capitalise on it, and release an album next year

The songs are too good to just get leaked and be payed dust. Charli and SOPH should be getting those coins

The boom clap stans are back Christ all over fb I can't I'll love it when she trashes the song in a year because it ain't even very good I still love btr though idc

Just a dumb pop song that could of been done by anyone not even good instrumentally

ahh but ofc, I forgot this forum is full of obese gays who spent all their days in front of pc stalking their faves twitter and shit

Yes, maybe, so are you a obse gay too? You spent all day here saying stuff that no one asked.

lmao all this drama is so useless. why argue when you can leak mow that lawn?

I agree, everything would be fine if the good sis Jim delete her account.