Fluorine

Charli XCX

Ugh I read her interview and she said there will be an album she just doesn't know what format e.g.10 songs with 2 singles,a visual album or several eps.she also mentioned that the reason she's doing so many features is because she wants to fade into the background eventually she sounded postive but it worded really depressingly

wtf that's so sad, the gays really fucked her up with these leaks  :xcry:  we don't deserve her I hope she changes her mindset 

d63yq15-3111241c-203c-4c68-b6a1-861d09a7

Ugh I read her interview and she said there will be an album she just doesn't know what format e.g.10 songs with 2 singles,a visual album or several eps.she also mentioned that the reason she's doing so many features is because she wants to fade into the background eventually she sounded postive but it worded really depressingly

I truly think Charli has some type of mood disorder (even just like extreme anxiety). She's very 'Up N Down', especially in regard to being a pop star. She even says some days she's down to play the game, and some days she just wants to be a songwriter. 

Some days you can tell she's extremely uncomfortable and wants to crawl out of her skin and hide. Especially during most interviews where she almost comes off as rude...

Even though I'm sure she partially hates us for leaking and ripping xcx3, she really shines when she's performing for her fans. Her energy/ confidence/ happiness at the Number 1 Angel shows was a Charli we rarely see (especially when she's stuck opening for trash Halsey and Trailer Swift fans who only know Boom Clap)

I'm glad she finally feels some relief in the new direction she is heading in with her music. She tired SO hard to be cool with the image and sound of True Romance, and got a lot of critical acclaim but literally no success. She had success with Boom Clap, I Love it and fancy and released Sucker with a sound/ image garnered at the GP, and it didn't work and she was miserable. Now with PC music and her new team, she seems to finally be herself. 

Also btw can we all just agree her number 1 Angel shoot is her iconic shoot I never thought she had one before but this is it I found it weird that she never had any photoshoots that truly struck me until now.

Vroom Vroom, N1A, and Pop2 all have outstanding photo shoots. With AG as her creative director, she's finally began pushing great visuals.

Vroom Vroom remains her best music video 

I truly think Charli has some type of mood disorder (even just like extreme anxiety). She's very 'Up N Down', especially in regard to being a pop star. She even says some days she's down to play the game, and some days she just wants to be a songwriter. 

Some days you can tell she's extremely uncomfortable and wants to crawl out of her skin and hide. Especially during most interviews where she almost comes off as rude...

Even though I'm sure she partially hates us for leaking and ripping xcx3, she really shines when she's performing for her fans. Her energy/ confidence/ happiness at the Number 1 Angel shows was a Charli we rarely see (especially when she's stuck opening for trash Halsey and Trailer Swift fans who only know Boom Clap)

I'm glad she finally feels some relief in the new direction she is heading in with her music. She tired SO hard to be cool with the image and sound of True Romance, and got a lot of critical acclaim but literally no success. She had success with Boom Clap, I Love it and fancy and released Sucker with a sound/ image garnered at the GP, and it didn't work and she was miserable. Now with PC music and her new team, she seems to finally be herself. 

Vroom Vroom, N1A, and Pop2 all have outstanding photo shoots. With AG as her creative director, she's finally began pushing great visuals.

Vroom Vroom remains her best music video

I'd argue breaking up is tbh

Oh fuck that. One of the worst songs on the mixtape and it might be getting a vid. :/ Femmebot, Delicious, Porsche, Unlock It.... so many better options

Besides having cool hair, Alma literally offers nothing 

giphy.gif

We need a Femmebot video ft SOPHIA 

if out of my head gets promo and a video while dreamer got diddly squat i swear on my fucking life i will start a war

number 1 angel > too cute / xcx3 > heartbreaks & earthquakes / true romance > super ultra > pop2 > xcxchange > vroom vroom > sucker

it's the order of her releases i like most to least, i don't hate any of these albums so please don't come and burn my house down gays. also a while back i said i didn't like pop 2 and i actually quite enjoy it now. i still think that it's really messy though and could have been a lot better if it weren't for some of the features.

Wait, what are the songs that were on XCX 3? Can someone give me a list :)

ATAP, boys, bounce, can you hear me, ctmp, die 4, down like woah, gno, Good Girls (iconic), IWBWU, No Angel (live), Queen Lizzy, Waterfall

Did the Pete Tong version ever leak?

Can someone send it to me?

Someone made an edit months ago with the pete tong's discord audio. Its listenable

in all honesty there are some ACTUAL fillers on XCX3 im very reluctant to listen to

like Queen Lizzy, Girls Night Out, and  Good Girls

GNO? filler? clean your fucking mouth out omg

tumblr_static_1vaj0v9n1shwc4ks4c0gwsowo.

I usually see people throw Can You Hear Me under the bus for being filler when the exchange songs exist but I swear...it's so fucking good  :deadbanana:  I'm fragile af lately and every time I hear songs like this that make me think of a special someone I just lose it  :defeated: just don't give her too much hate ladies

CYHM then TOIDF/Die4 right after has me in tears rn

tumblr_static_1vaj0v9n1shwc4ks4c0gwsowo.