Fluorine

Charli XCX

elle said it was the one that I quoted Airport Lady , where she says "fuck america! etc."

ahh elle. yeah see the little problem is she doesn't even know the guidelines herself. it's not the first time. thanks for explaining

:woot: giphy.gif :woot:

We want music videos,singIes and a tour....aIso some promo wouId be nice......aII of those things do not happen with her mixtapes :facepalm:

Oh yea that's totally true. Music Videos!!! She makes amazing ones and they're always done right. Imagine a music video for I Got It or Delicious........

i get so much secondhand embarrassment every time i hear jay park's "something!" adlib on unlock it

I just tune his voice out & focus on the backing track ‘cause his verse is so cheesy & bad... he sounds cute tho lol. Still my favorite from Pop 2. :cuteface:

14417469274.gif

Some coIIabs on POP2 were...a choice....the maIe coIIaborators except for Tommy Cash (imo) were TRASH :toofunny:

But none of them ruined the songs for me...photo-thumb-3639.jpg?_r=1519814539

LEAK THE EXCHANGE TRACKS FATTIES

I'm always confused when people whine about the "album" when she's released 20 songs last year and 12 leaked.....

If 35 songs isn't good enough for you what makes you think just 15-17 more will?

i honestly don't know what the hell you're talking about, i wasn't whining... nowhere did i complain about the fact that we've gotten a ton of music from her... the mixtapes are different from albums as has been heavily discussed in this thread already. we're not getting music videos, a headlining tour, or proper promo. don't tell me you don't want a sucker-budget PC album release

Charli looked super good at the Oscars Vanity Fair fair after party... skinny legend

Don’t know why she was there tho but slay Bitch!! Probably asking Francis McDormand to be on her next mixtape

i honestly don't know what the hell you're talking about, i wasn't whining... nowhere did i complain about the fact that we've gotten a ton of music from her... the mixtapes are different from albums as has been heavily discussed in this thread already. we're not getting music videos, a headlining tour, or proper promo. don't tell me you don't want a sucker-budget PC album release

This. Also charli isn’t really making any money for her work with these mixtapes... she deserves better