Imagine:

Vroom Vroom : The Next Mile

01. Vroom Vroom (feat. CupcakKe)

02. Round & Round

03. Paradise (feat. Hannah Diamond)

04. Trophy

05. T.K.O.

06. Roll With Me

07. Burn Rubber (feat. Kero Kero Bonito)

08. WGFU?

09. Secret (Shh)

10. Taxi

this is literally so good

What would be the point of a Vroom Vroom re-release though....

j14CYJi.png

isn’t that party 4 u instrumental just a helvetical remake on soundcloud? lmfao

just the intro synths. i believe the whole thing is littlemonsteralejandro's, i sent him my synth presets for the intro. the rest is his work, i think

Every XCX World album list y’all make is trash because it’s always missing one (or more) pivotal song. Y’all make lists without Die 4, Down Like Woah, IWBWU, Waterfall... how could you forget these songs?!? UGH I just need a double album of XCX3 sessions at this point.. how has Atlantic kept themselves blind of the best pop music of the decade????

14417469274.gif

Every XCX World album list y’all make is trash because it’s always missing one (or more) pivotal song. Y’all make lists without Die 4, Down Like Woah, IWBWU, Waterfall... how could you forget these songs?!? UGH I just need a double album of XCX3 sessions at this point.. how has Atlantic kept themselves blind of the best pop music of the decade????

The million dollar question... :/ ...because "good, successful" pop music has to be calculated and formulated for the masses and can't try new things... :facepalm:

just the intro synths. i believe the whole thing is littlemonsteralejandro's, i sent him my synth presets for the intro. the rest is his work, i think

damn, nvm

X----into me, into you----X

i’m not sure if it’s relevant but if u guys want me to rip the audio from my taxi recording then let me know! i’m not sure if it’s any good but there’s a snippet of it on my IG story so just let me know!

instagram.com/iiiiimcmxcv !

i’m not sure if it’s relevant but if u guys want me to rip the audio from my taxi recording then let me know! i’m not sure if it’s any good but there’s a snippet of it on my IG story so just let me know!

instagram.com/iiiiimcmxcv !

yess it sounds so clear!! upload full for sure