Fluorine

Charli XCX

just popping in to say I hope our fair lady Charlotte is having a good day and you fats stop leaking her shit. bye 

Fatphobic!

bIZyMFi.gif

https://twitter.com/charli_xcx/status/1030915153414565888

​I think the cocaine is affecting her memory

Or she’s just playing aloof... like people aren’t supposed to know about anything everything she’s working on and holding, behind the scenes, or demos she had months/years ago and never released.

She’s prob trying to make a point without going off on a fan or whatever.

I really want some more low-key songs to leak...like not Taxi or R&R or other big ones like that, but some more “forgotten” tracks like Theme Park, Want to Feel etc. Those low-key songs are super interesting

Yeah! or any of the ones we have LQs or snippets of that people forget about...i’d really love to hear No Romeo, for example, but i don’t think people have it. Love less-guilty leaks.

Yeah! or any of the ones we have LQs or snippets of that people forget about...i’d really love to hear No Romeo, for example, but i don’t think people have it. Love less-guilty leaks.

thought this song leaked a while back? it's produced by the shape of you guy

So I'm working on a cover of Taxi with the remake someone sent me some pages ago (thanks again!)

https://dbr.ee/d9kn

I'd be glad to get some feedback if anyone has time to listen to it :)

good luck w the high / shouty chorus i'm interested to see how it works out. what mic/program did you use to record vocals?

I'd love to hear NR too, I don't think anybody has it though, you're probably right. ugggh

let's just finally admit that none of us should be "insiders" and no one is better for it, lmao this site has such a bad habit of idolizing hackers and weighing people's value in how much tea or unreleased music they have (and tbh i will never forgive lanaboards for turning "unleaked" into a noun) 

agree 100%