Fluorine

Charli XCX

how hard would it be to like, leave me alone?

can you really blame me for not trusting you after you tried to get me fired from my jobs, in legal trouble & lied a plethora about me being a pedophile... all because of some songs by charli xcx... sldjgsdlkgj you are one crazy, sad son of a bitch

you lurk here everyday keeping note of who's who and watching what we say... then you start screaming our names every time there's whisper of a leak. I've ignored you for a year straight and you're still stressing out about teenagers who have a few unreleased songs. you have an all round bad reputation man the talk of you being a pedo did not come from me :rip: you'd literally argue with your own reflection 

... :toofunny:  anyways.

does anyone have the titles of those songs from the heart in my pocket sessions?

Hate You is the only one I can safely say that shares the same session as Heart in My Pocket, mainly because they have the same producer and writers.

kiss kiss hoebag

flat out not believing a statement someone shared 2 days ago isn't exactly getting discussion back on the rails. you just follow us around like a bad smell and find it hard to post anything that doesn't involve us in some form!! is this how Kyle Del Rey felt at 15  :ohno:

flat out not believing a statement someone shared 2 days ago isn't exactly getting discussion back on the rails. you just follow us around like a bad smell and find it hard to post anything that doesn't involve us in some form!! is this how Kyle Del Rey felt at 15  :ohno:

your life must be so hard ! omg ahh am i supposed to care? i haven't been in here for months why are you so angry

it's hard to say much of anything at all because immediately it leads to you calling me a pedophile...? which was always a lie but sfor some reason you think it is fun to repeat it continuously? leave me alone now please?

i always thought it was interesting that people remake instrumentals and what not but how many hours of free time do people have on their handles to identically replicate a song that has only been performed live lskjgkgjk

me asking this 24/7

“Just Like You” originally “Up N Down” is a Charli XCX featuring Camila Cabello song circulating around.

i don't think it's charli ft. camila

charli, tinashe and others made their versions

snippet of camila's version leaked 

semi off topic, but a song that was premiered at the Exchange just leaked... OH YEAH! (Brooke Candy ft Sophie):

dbr.ee/DqWi

tumblr_paf1eiqH161qee9ito2_250.gif?w=605

so now, more importantly, where is round and round, taxi, hey boy hey girl, or wanna get fucked up?!?!?!??????? even Sophie's version of daddy knows??????