Fluorine

Charli XCX

I'm aware... But like others have noticed in her recent interviews she doesn't seem to care anymore. She's just churning out music like a machine and she can't meet the demand of her fans. Like she was dropping a song every month (that wasn't enough), she released NA and GNO for the fans (that wasn't enough they want Taxi and CTMP now), she dropped N1A and Pop 2 last year (that's not enough, where's the album?)… She didn't release a song in August (where's BIOYL and 1999?)

We've had so much more music over the last 2 years than we would've had if XCX3 had've been released. All I'm saying is that she's been dropping music non-stop since the sucker era. Whether it be singles, EPs, mixtapes or collabs and she still can't catch a break... I think if she starts the monthly drops again and then launches an album in 2019 it'll be damaging to her career in the long run.

She should take a break, keep recording and doing what she loves but if she stops trying to please the fans then they'll be less entitled. Constantly demanding stuff from her cos they'll be used to not having her drop new music all the time.

She didnt drop a song every month tho, she just dropped 4 esentially throwaway tracks. And if the Sucker and True Romance era taught us anything its that she hates sitting on music, because she was over and done with the songs by the time both those albums came out. I also dont know what interviews youre referencing but shes seemed happier in recent interviews than anything that came out of the Sucker era when you could tell she was miserable. If she wants to keep releasing singles and mixtapes often, its because she wants to. Her fans arent forcing her to release this often.......

hey rookie??? you’re looking a little bit shaky?????? In the saddle??¿¿?????¿?¿??

GIDDY UP!!

adMIT IT you biT OFF A LITTLE BIT more than yOU CAN HANDLE

ugh my fave part, what a glorious pre-chorus :defeated:

Yeah I’m not always seeing where some of our negativity comes from. Like, homegurl is on tour with last year’s breakout star Camila Cabello and Taylor-freakin-Swift. That’s a crazy big tour...

I mean, let’s be honest, she’s doing good... amirite?

GIDDY UP!!

adMIT IT you biT OFF A LITTLE BIT more than yOU CAN HANDLE

ugh my fave part, what a glorious pre-chorus :defeated:

fuuCKK that part is so good. leak leak leak leak :defeated:

We have a better quality version, I’ll uplod when I get home

yeeees please!

lABVyGE.png

people on this forum that hate the charli thread are truly bitter bitches

i was thinkin the same thing, like damn fr they're so bored & entitled to this website i have to laugh 

TheProphecyFinal

Here is a link to all streaming services where you can stream my new single, "The Prophecy" :party:

Critics are saying: "It's pretty much the best thing ever" - Anthony Fantano

and "It would be super cool if you listened to it. It may surprise you with how not-bad it is.  It's actually pretty good" - a genuinely unbiased and actual casual pop music listener

charlis whole life revolves around music and she makes music soo fast so having her take a break after all this hype of the singles and the reputation tour would hurt her career more than not taking a break

OMG imagine if taxi is on the new xcx3 ...usually im pessimistic about the odds of charli releasing taxi but cmon the gays have been harassing her for 2 years now like i feel like its inevitably going to be released. i mean if it was on the old draft and its still unleaked to the gp then theres still a chance