Fluorine

Charli XCX

Angels who were introduced to Charli from I Love It or Fancy, which solo track of hers did you first listen to and how did you stumble upon it? Also, what was your reception? 

I was introduced to Charli from I Love It, and since she wasn't in the video, I thought she must be the DJ/producer for the song. I saw True Romance being listed in plenty of year-end lists and then gave Nuclear Seasons a listen. I still remember getting chills after the ambient intro ended with a WOOSH and the synths started playing  :worship: ... I've never gone back since  :legend:

A friend introduced me to her after I Love It...and I didn't like it but then she released Superlove and it was a bop so I listened again to her previous things and here we are now.

giphy.gif

???? Fuck Dennis when we have the full thing in hq

I, for one, love jokes

I GOT POP2 TICKETS FOR THE SYDNEY SHOW I'M SO HAPPY I COULD DIE!!!

Omg congrats!!!! You’ll have so much fun, the NYC show was probably the best concert I’ve ever been to.

Angels who were introduced to Charli from I Love It or Fancy, which solo track of hers did you first listen to and how did you stumble upon it? Also, what was your reception? 

I was introduced to Charli from I Love It, and since she wasn't in the video, I thought she must be the DJ/producer for the song. I saw True Romance being listed in plenty of year-end lists and then gave Nuclear Seasons a listen. I still remember getting chills after the ambient intro ended with a WOOSH and the synths started playing  :worship: ... I've never gone back since  :legend:

I think I saw something about her on tumblr in 2012 and Nuclear Seasons had me hooked. Then I remember watching her 2012 iTunes festival performance and became a stan.

U ok fam

ctmp sounds like sucker?

bitch wh-

I’m very appreciative of all the leaks we have I’d just like to listen to the full XCX world experience in great quality! I’m just waiting for C2MP and R&R and I’ll be satisfied.

but isn't r&r was for vroom vroom ep?

ctmp sounds like sucker?

bitch wh-

but isn't r&r was for vroom vroom ep?

Correct me if I’m wrong but I thought all of the Vroom Vroom songs, R&R, and the exchange songs were written for the album, and then from there they weeded out the ones that they thought were too experimental for the album and decided to put them on an EP

I still stand by my concept of the Party Party EP

01. Bounce (ft. Kyary Pamyu Pamyu)

02. Party Party

03. WGFU

04. Party 4 U

I also expect 1999 to be released alone so that the bside doesn't detract from any potential success... However I wouldn't mind a double single of White Mercedes and BIOYL next month

Or a mixtape including all the tracks released so far (if 1999 is from the album)

01. Bounce

02. 5 In The Morning

03. Party Party

04. Focus

05. No Angel

06. Blame It On Your Love

07. White Mercedes

08. Party 4 U

09. -

10. Girls Night Out

this looks like a whole mess i'm sorry