Fluorine

Charli XCX

Ugh Troye is so BLAND why Charli??? Why can’t you collab with people that can at least match your creativity and energy????

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

:crossed:

I am so not happy about this lol

Regardless of her (or her label’s) choice of collab we will be giving our coins and streams.

Regardless if her (or her label’s) choice of collab we will be giving our coins and streams.

If the song is a jam & I love it, I’ll of course be streaming. If it’s meh.... well I’m sure u guys will still be streaming for me. :toofloppy:

Idk I just don’t get the hype for this pasty white twink who sings sad songs with no vocal presence....... idkkkk the lame tumblr aesthetics really carried his career whew I’m so bitterrrrrrrrrr about this boring collab choice it’s worse than Lil Yachty on ATAP honestly

Catch me in the corner sulking & waiting for the next single :rollin:

14417469274.gif

If the song is a jam & I love it, I’ll of course be streaming. If it’s meh.... well I’m sure u guys will still be streaming for me. :toofloppy:

Idk I just don’t get the hype for this pasty white twink who sings sad songs with no vocal presence....... idkkkk the lame tumblr aesthetics really carried his career whew I’m so bitterrrrrrrrrr about this boring collab choice it’s worse than Lil Yachty on ATAP honestly

Catch me in the corner sulking & waiting for the next single :rollin:

I do agree that he can barely hit a note and I dont understand how hes going to be able to sound good on a shouty song like this but I have hope and we need a hit