Fluorine

Charli XCX

I swear we better ALL stream the shit out of this idc

Charli fucking deserves it. if we can all use our energy to type “leak _______” thousands of times until a hacker leaks material Charli worked her ass off on and planned on releasing herself that then sends her into spiraling depression, we can use that same enthusiasm to STREAM & PROMOTE THIS SONG thank you that is all.

H0bDaqU.gif

its weird, i bought the song, it even told me you have already purchase this song blah blah check downloads but I didn't get a confirmation email. I had to reset my password to buy it (on iTunes) because I rarely buy music  :toofunny: I do have the song and its purchased by my email so I'm good.

make sure you guys are pressing the share button and copying the link to your clipboard.

if it's done multiple times it receives more promo!!!!

this is news to me, thanks for sharing! 

If you’re in Canada and can’t buy the song on iTunes PM me your iTunes email and I’ll gift a couple of you the song!

It is so IMPORTANT that we support this as much as we can, I know a lot of us already are and I’m not one to make these playlists to make sure the streams count, the most I did was buy Girls Night Out and streamed it on Spotify whenever. BUT THIS IS APPARENTLY THE LEAD SINGLE FROM A NEW ALBUM so we need to help promote the fuck out of it. It sounds like a hit but we need to push the hell out of it ourselves bevause we know Atlantic won’t plus it features Troye Sivan who has been a mixed reception in the fan base but at least it’s ANOTHER fan base who will help support the hell out of it. This could be something huge for Charli omg

Okay 1999 is really cute & I can tolerate Troye because he has no presence on the song lol. I’m sure I’ll get a cute remix or something that cuts him out anyway. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I can see this being a good hit for her though if we all behave & eat our veggies! :toofloppy:

14417469274.gif

I ended up enjoying the Troye verse lol its cute! Blends and isn't disruptive for me. 

Favorite parts include when they say

"Ooh, maybe we could do it tonight

Tonight's the night" right before the chorus, that's when I know its coming  :defeated:  :defeated:

lol yeah it was Oscar Holter, he is a Swedish producer like Max Martin so I don't blame the confusion. Apparently he made Bon Appetit, Bloom and Carly's RUN AWAY WITH ME. 

Oh and Troyes song Bloom too (just mentioned favorites of mine that he did, i had no idea he did em before today lol)

Oscar Holter is great. He did Run Away with Me by Carly, True Disaster by Tove Lo, Bloom by Troye

It's nice to see Charli bringing new producers into her work

He also co-produced Dancing With Our Hands Tied from reputation

giphy.gif

Forgive me for thinking this was a discussion forum where we can chat about artistic decisions and song demos and cool lyrics and whatever. Good song or not, it's nice to discuss it rather than just talk about snatched wigs for 50 pages.

Sorry to the people in here who actually wear wigs - noah fence.

Forgive me for thinking i could joke on a forum. i still think it’s useless to talk about the demo since the final it’s now released, but honestly? i dont really care if you wanna discuss it or no, i was just being sarcastic.

now go stream 1999 on spotify.

am i the only one that thinks the production on the chorus is too much? idk it feels crowded. this is the weakest of all her recent drops for me, but i'll still be streaming to support her  :)

who's gifting it? help out the poor stans :toofunny:

1,29 dollar babe. You can purchase it and help Choli release more music

Off topic and i shouldn't he here, but how does this thread have 3+ million views? I dont even know anyone in real life who is a fan.

Not trying to hate but do you people know others irl who like her that much too?

yeah probably you should GTFO xoxo

1999 is mediocre, not gonna harp on about how talentless troye is because wbk, but this whole 90s nostalgia has literally beaten the horse to DEATH. Are we not all sick of this by now? it feels so reductive. I just want more songs that showcase emotion and feel like the future.

Sky Ferreira / FKA Twigs / Lana Del Rey / Charli XCX / Angel Olsen / Bat For Lashes / Selena Gomez / Roisin Murphy / Hannah Diamond / Rihanna

My dream tracklist for the album would be:

Come To My Party

Girls Night Out

Party 4 U

Bounce

No Angel

Taxi

Down Like Woah

5 In The Morning

Focus

Queen Lizzy

Blame It On Your Love

Mona Lisa

White Mercedes

+ Bonus Tracks/Deluxe

ↀ  ⟡   last.fm

gays won: "the tour is long but it’s an experience I’m only ever gonna have once, because I think after this tour I won’t open for anybody again. I’m really happy to be a part of it."