Fluorine

Charli XCX

Can't wait to hear all the songs that were teased in July on XCX3 2.0, I hope nobody leaks any new songs snippets cause she might not release them and we'll go crazy

bIZyMFi.gif

COME ON CHARLI LET'S GO PARTY KISS THE BOYS AND MAKE EM CRY COME ON CHARLI LET'S GO PARTY GIVE IT UP JUST ONE MORE TIME COME ON CHARLI LET'S GO PARTY HIT THE ROOF WE'LL SHUT IT DOWN COME ON CHARLI LET'S GO PARTY SO SHOUT OUT LOUD

#7 on the pop charts

oh i see, i can’t read lmao

well guess we’ll keep streaming ladies

COME ON CHARLI LET'S GO PARTY KISS THE BOYS AND MAKE EM CRY COME ON CHARLI LET'S GO PARTY GIVE IT UP JUST ONE MORE TIME COME ON CHARLI LET'S GO PARTY HIT THE ROOF WE'LL SHUT IT DOWN COME ON CHARLI LET'S GO PARTY SO SHOUT OUT LOUD

ok

for the people at the back sis!

This is like reading a history textbook... it's so interesting how even a single performance had an effect on the label's view of XCX World but I guess that makes sense.

She can’t help that a bunch of negative Nancy’s on the internet made a fuss about the legendary Bounce...

People need to open up their minds a bit huh? Bounce is pure fun.

Xcx World will be forever my fav party album (together with Artpop) + her magnum opus to me and tbqh that album has potential but unfortunatelly it was ahead of its time, nobody would ever understand it. She did THAT! but lets move on from pc music, its not happening with Atlantic but at least it gave us so many bops. Come through new era

Because half of the people in this thread are saying his verse is trash and that he can't sing, when they really should be thanking him  :teehee:

I do think that his artistry is extremely boring and his voice is stale/flat but I do acknowledge that it's charting because of him ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I actually met someone today that heard 1999! They gave it a listen because they are a fan of Troye (they didn't like his new album), they didn't really enjoy the song all that much). Im pretty happy I finally met someone who listened to new Charli XCX music!

This is so interesting. I can’t believe the negative reception to Bounce actually had an impact?

Was the version of No Angel that Sophie produced the one that was intended for the album? That must of been one of the contributing factors if The Invisible Men originally produced. I wonder what other song’s Sophie did or worked on that she wasn’t supposed to

The comments on her Jimmy fallon performance of bounce were savage lmao to be fair she sounded really bad and was serving looks but not vocals

Anyways the locals hated on it so much that they took the video off YouTube

locals lack taste which is a fact but who would expect a positive reaction to bounce...i like the song myself but i'd never chose that as the song to show my friends if I was gonna get them into Charli