Fluorine

Charli XCX

Honestly, of all the collaborators, Dorian's probably been the one around Charli the most in the past year. Recap: 

• RAYE: Came to POP 2 London, doesn't hang out with Charli as much as they used to but hopefully still on good terms. 
  • Starrah: Seems to give zero shits, didn't go to the LA POP 2 show & doesn't follow Charli on Instagram or Twitter  :toofunny: 
  • Uffie: Hard to judge...she did come out of retirement for "Babygirl," but hasn't done any of the shows. I wonder if they've even met irl
  • ABRA: Cool, seems to vibe with Charli, came to POP 2 LA
  • Cupcakke: Super sweet, seems to love Charli, came to POP 2 NYC & links up with Charli occasionally
  • Kim Petras: Super sweet, seems to love Charli, came to POP 2 NYC, hosting the 1999 afterparty
  • Jay Park: Tweeted at Charli a few months ago, I guess they'd link up if they were on the same continent?
  • Mykki Blanco: Still the most random collaborator on POP 2 I think...played at POP 2 LA, though, and did the remix of OOMH. 
  • Carly Rae Jepsen: Seems fine with Charli, went to POP 2 LA
  • Brooke Candy: Charli's oldest friend of the whole bunch lol, came to every POP 2 show so far except Paris iirc
  • Tommy Cash: Seems like a collab that came more from A. G. than her
  • Caroline Polachek: Seems to like Charli, came to a couple shows but again, more friends with A. G. than with her. 
  • Pabllo Vitar: Guess she & Charli are internet pals b/c they tweet @ eachother
  • ALMA: Formerly Charli's mentee in 2017, she's been in Finland like all year...she sang a song last night about "LA Money" and "fake LA bitches," so I hope they're still cool lol
  • Tove Lo: After the Drop the Mic episode, I guess they must actually be friends. 
  • : Obviously one of Charli's older friends, the Charli feature on her record must be a good sign
  • Dorian Electra: Always hanging with Charli when she can, super nice and genuine. Working super hard on touring on her own & putting out videos and songs and she still makes time to plan the parties with Charli.

why would there be any beef between alma and charli lmao, also even tho that charli lives in LA now i wouldnt call her  "LA bitch"

Random, but Charli seems to be like the only popstar I follow who has a photographer with her 24/7, like during the Sucker era up until like Boys it was Charlotte and now it's Henry, but legit I don't see any other artists who do it.

Random, but Charli seems to be like the only popstar I follow who has a photographer with her 24/7, like during the Sucker era up until like Boys it was Charlotte and now it's Henry, but legit I don't see any other artists who do it.

diplo, dua lipa

Just wanted to say Uffie is older and has a daughter so her not raging with Charli is super understandable. Uffies also only played like three times since her return at raves in LA so..... I really hope they’ve met but I wouldn’t be surprised if they haven’t

Edited for spelling

They've definitely met. They performed Babygirl live together https://twitter.com/fckyeahcharli/status/894225387298967552?s=21

Wow, do you have 200 fingers?

I know this is rhetorical banter and that did made me laugh but I wish, that would be useful for more than one thing that counting Charli songs  :hooker:  I'm so happy to like 1999 though, I love Charli's personality and universe a lot but I can never get into her music so when it does happen it has to be celebrated

ZKcaooE.png

If this keeps holding strong on iTunes maybe it could chart eventually... we do need radio add dates and the video to come ASAP before the holiday season.

I can guarentee you the song wont get sent to radio ubtil the video comes out and generates buzz (if it gets sent to radio at all)

I'm so excited for the music video, I hope for the sake of the song's success they don't kill all hype and wait like a month to release the video.

it bothers me that whenever charli releases a single like atap or boys or 1999, the label expects it to chart yet they pay her dust for the rest of the year... like the GP hasn't heard of charli since boys and even then it's not like that song went #1. how do they expect 1999 to do super well if they haven't bothered investing a dime into keeping charli a relevant name? angels do LABOUR to promote her and charli is clearly working her ass off, it's sad that atlantic just expects that to be enough. stream 1999

Does anyone else think its kind of weird/shady that neither Taylor nor Camila RT'd anything of her's about the new single?

Not weird or surprising of Taylor lol, but I don’t know anything about Camilla.

Ugh I just can’t wait until Charli is headlining her own tour again.

14417469274.gif

Not weird or surprising of Taylor lol, but I don’t know anything about Camilla.

Ugh I just can’t wait until Charli is headlining her own tour again.

I guess with Taylor but if you invited her on tour with you, you think it would be nice to like maybe RT one of her tweets? And her and Camila are supposed to be really good friends so I think thats really weird/fake

I guess with Taylor but if you invited her on tour with you, you think it would be nice to like maybe RT one of her tweets? And her and Camila are supposed to be really good friends so I think thats really weird/fake

Seeing charli’s Instagram feed vs. Camila’s Instagram feed their relationship seems very one sided but who knows

giphy.gif