Fluorine

Charli XCX

Ok so this means you’ve never listened to N1A from start to finish.... what kind of fan? :smh:

i've stanned charli since heartbreaks and earthquakes was released, there are just some songs i don't want to listen to. i'm not going to listen to music i don't like just because i like an artist. n1a is allowed to be my favourite release of hers despite the fact that babygirl is not my taste and feels out of place on the mixtape. also i just listened again and i lied i've definitely finished it at some point, i just haven't listened in so long i forgot what it sounds like lol which imo is unnecessarily campy and sonically regressive

:w8ing:

Y’all that Jam City song does NOT sound like Charli

is it even confirmed to be charli’s song? sounds nothing like her imo

Jam City collab is not confirmed to be her, and that's the only clip of it that exists afaik. We actually dont even know who produced it either, but that video is from a Jam City DJ set which is why it's named that

HOWEVER I choose to believe it's her because to me it sounds sooo much like her. Just listen to the way she says "yeah" in that clip. I mean it's a phone recording so it's honestly hard to tell either way but it screams charli to me...like Party Party said, whether or not it's actually her, it's a serious bop

Can miss Charli make another french touch record like hand in the fire!!! I feel like her voice would fit disco beats so well

ya I totally feel this! love Hand in the Fire

I made a French house remix of Focus with the instrumental from Stardust - Music Sounds Better With You in case u haven't heard it https://soundcloud.com/user-106922101/charli-xcx-focus-french-house-edit

Are we talking about the same Number 1 Angel? As in the mixtape that followed Sucker and was intended to lead us into XCX World? Cos in my opinion that and Vroom Vroom are her most progressive works to date pre Pop 2.

I mean it's your opinion and you should stand by it.

i meant the song babygirl i literally just said n1a is my fave charli album.. 

also i just listened again and i lied i've definitely finished it at some point, i just haven't listened in so long i forgot what it sounds like lol which imo is unnecessarily campy and sonically regressive

:w8ing:

Honey them big words don’t make ur wrong opinion right :hooker:

14417469274.gif

i meant the song babygirl i literally just said n1a is my fave charli album.. 

Oh shit  :toofunny: well ain't I a fool. Sorry my bad... Yeah, I agree that Babygirl is the weakest on the record too, again sorry! I'll double check in future  :facepalm:

When was the last time she perform After the Afterparty  :defeated:  Do ya'll think she can still sing it? To me it sounds vocally challenging to sing.

I wonder why she doesn't perform it anymore? Like for real.

Does she have bad blood with that song because the whole XCX World era failure? Cos it's strange that she still performs Boys (a song she allegedly dislikes).

She never could sing it really

She could always use autotune or lip sync... Not like she doesn't / hasn't before.

are we getting any at all

I would assume so as this is a lead single, or at least a label supported one but then again we're dealing with Atlantic so 

When are we getting the Clean Bandit + Bhad Bhabie collab?? I’m ready for it.

November 30th when Clean Bandit's album drops

giphy.gif