Fluorine

Charli XCX

https://dbr.ee/eCu0

what's the second song? its played after wow yeah and before daddy knows

it sounds like a bop and is my most wanted charli unleaked and i dont even know the name of it

that's gravity! she wrote it in 2009 and somehow blondie got a hold of it and it was released on their last album

here's charli doing it live in 2010: https://twitter.com/fckyeahcharli/status/860482022338428928?lang=en

X----into me, into you----X

that's gravity! she wrote it in 2009 and somehow blondie got a hold of it and it was released on their last album

here's charli doing it live in 2010: https://twitter.com/fckyeahcharli/status/860482022338428928?lang=en

no its not, its a song with the lryrics

"we were already on another level

but now we're up in heaven"

and

"better than the others

introduce you to my mother"

its right after wow yeah

kiss kiss hoebag

no its not, its a song with the lryrics

"we were already on another level

but now we're up in heaven"

and

"better than the others

introduce you to my mother"

its right after wow yeah

Not sure but the "how you doin, what you doin" sounds like the part of Sticky that's like "when you pull that trigger make it pop, make it pop" or whatever

Also, can you believe there's a version of ATAP with Ty Dolla's verse and Atlantic decided the Lil Yachty verse was the one to release.  :facepalm:

8V7Yvel.png

Look at Ari releasing another album soon even though it hasn't even been 3 months since her last one  :defeated:  I wish Atlantic gave Charli this type of freedom. We know she calls Pop 2 an album. I realize part of the reason why N1A and POP2 were born because Atlantic refused to greenlight her LP with Sophie but like what material do ya'll think we'd get if she released whatever she wanted? Do you think it'd be a lot different than what we have right now or more or less the same? 

I assume she'd prolly tour and might not release album and after but one can dream!

Look at Ari releasing another album soon even though it hasn't even been 3 months since her last one  :defeated:  I wish Atlantic gave Charli this type of freedom. We know she calls Pop 2 an album. I realize part of the reason why N1A and POP2 were born because Atlantic refused to greenlight her LP with Sophie but like what material do ya'll think we'd get if she released whatever she wanted? Do you think it'd be a lot different than what we have right now or more or less the same? 

I assume she'd prolly tour and might not release album and after but one can dream!

Urgh, it annoys me that she refers to Pop 2 as an album... when clearly out of the 2, N1A is more album worthy and Pop 2 is the mixtape.

I think we'd get similar stuff, mainstream stuff and more experimental stuff if Charli could release that, but I don't think they'd be albums - probably singles and mixtapes.

Omg I wouldn't hate this

Imagine if she had done this for 1999 lol

Yeah, I just wanna go back (IT'S LIT!)

Nike airs, All That (STRAIGHT UP!)

Instead we got a twink who sounds even more flat than miss Charli

Party party needs a rap feature tho... there are good rappers beside cupcakke and Nicki

Party party needs a rap feature tho... there are good rappers beside cupcakke and Nicki

Ew........ rap features are a no unless they’re Miss CupcakKe that’s that on that

or Miss Azealia Banks but Atlantic been blacklisted her for years lmaoo

Not surprised at all the rape supporter stans here. I can tolerate songs that didn't involve an abuser (Unlock It, Reason Why) but the rest of Kim Jong Petras music makes me feel so guilty  :flop:

Again, we don't accept rape apologists

We don't accept rape apologists

I like you two :flutter:

hop in my whip
that bitch go fast as shit
all white mercedes shit
just pulled up to the party party
took his poppers and i ain't sorry sorry

What happened with Kim Petras?  :toofunny:

Unless she's bound by a contract she's willingly working with Dr.Luke who abused Kesha and Kim also discredited Kesha's case by saying "I wouldn't work with someone I believed to be an abuser". Really disgusting. 

Unless she's bound by a contract she's willingly working with Dr.Luke who abused Kesha and Kim also discredited Kesha's case by saying "I wouldn't work with someone I believed to be an abuser". Really disgusting. 

ohhhhhhhhhhhh  :facepalm:

She also later apologized sating that she was just speaking on her own experiences with Dr. Luke and should have worded herself better (english isnt her first language) and that she thinks Kesha should be heard. 

If Kesha stans spent half as much time buying her music as they do actively trying to tear down Kim for working with Luke, Kesha wouldn't have to publicly make false rape accusations against Luke saying that he raped Katy Perry and Lady Gaga (both of which have publicly said thats untrue). I really do feel bad for Kesha because I do believe she was verbally abused by Luke and that he made her time with Kemosabe a living hell, but these false allegations look really bad on her and her teams part.