Fluorine

Charli XCX

assassination nation is being released on dvd and digital on 12/18. hopefully we get the soundtrack with bricks and that one lsd song that was in the movie that day as well.

yeah a rip off from movie

asdkfljas;dfkj; I went to Hayden Dunham (QT) art exhibition and easyfun was there and I was like omfg didn't u just release the 1999 remix and he was like yea and I said I love it so much oh god why am I so fucking awkward

but as always umru played party party + dorian collab

and Hayden is apparently now going under the name HYD and last night she just performed 3 new tracks all produced by AG  :defeated:  :defeated:

asdkfljas;dfkj; I went to Hayden Dunham (QT) art exhibition and easyfun was there and I was like omfg didn't u just release the 1999 remix and he was like yea and I said I love it so much oh god why am I so fucking awkward

but as always umru played party party + dorian collab

and Hayden is apparently now going under the name HYD and last night she just performed 3 new tracks all produced by AG  :defeated:  :defeated:

umru + dorian's collabs are fire  :defeated:

I was v excited for a Bhad Bhabie collab but how that she’s beefing with Iggy it’s probably pretty awkward for Charli

tbh bhad was beefing with iggy way before their collab and charli probably didn't knew about it (bhad bhabie's hi bich remix) + i'm pretty much certain that it was clean bandit's idea to put them together on the song that i honestly believe it would feature just charli to begin with