Fluorine

Charli XCX

why do i really not believe her when she says she doesn’t have any plans for an album... i hope she’s just gotten good at her poker face to stop us from getting out hopes up. otherwise that’s just a v messy release strategy imo

why do i really not believe her when she says she doesn’t have any plans for an album... i hope she’s just gotten good at her poker face to stop us from getting out hopes up. otherwise that’s just a v messy release strategy imo

exactly. she mentioned the headline world tour again and it just seems so impractical for her to do something like that without an album out.. then again she did say it would be in later 2019, but still. we need a damn album :defeated:

Anyone?

For the punk album just search in the search bar “punk album”

For the other idk I’m not on pc now, but if you search “let’s make love” you’ll probably find something

ok so if someone from charli's team is lurking, surely they would be aware of what's leaked and what hasn't? and would they (if it's not charli baby herself) tell her? or would they keep certain stuff secret in hopes for an official release?

i'm just hopeful that whoever is lurking gets the message that we want the party songs + pop the balloons (plus whatever else y'all wanna edit into this post)  :hooker:

ok so if someone from charli's team is lurking, surely they would be aware of what's leaked and what hasn't? and would they (if it's not charli baby herself) tell her? or would they keep certain stuff secret in hopes for an official release?

i'm just hopeful that whoever is lurking gets the message that we want the party songs + pop the balloons + white mercedes (plus whatever else y'all wanna edit into this post)  :hooker: