Fluorine

Charli XCX

My friend went to the SF show tonight and he said Charli leaves while Marina performs.

I hate everything.

I seen Marina last year so I'm (kinda) willing to go out and look for Charli after her set.

BUT WHERE DO I GO? WHAT IF I DON'T FIND HER AND I MISS MARINA FOR NOTHING?!!! I am a huge Marina fan too! JKLLNZLX

My friend went to the SF show tonight and he said Charli leaves while Marina performs.

I hate everything.

I seen Marina last year so I'm (kinda) willing to go out and look for Charli after her set.

BUT WHERE DO I GO? WHAT IF I DON'T FIND HER AND I MISS MARINA FOR NOTHING?!!! I am a huge Marina fan too! JKLLNZLX

I think you should stay and see Marina. It's not certain that you're going to meet Charli if you leave, so you could be wasting an opportunity to see Marina live.

I had a dream I met Charli!! It was really weird though. We were running around this neighborhood together, exercising or something. I was in my boxers. :creep: 

I don't know. There were lots of people, it was like a weird run-around-the-neighborhood group and I actually wasn't part of it. I was just running around by myself and we eventually started talking and running together, it was super cool. :flutter: 

14417469274.gif

I hate everything.

:defeated:

Maybe before? Question to all who have seen Marina: how early should I show up? Because I want to go ever earlier than that :mj:

Ugh let's spam her twitter? She's said before on social Sunday that she always comes out after shows :defeated:

Maybe before? Question to all who have seen Marina: how early should I show up? Because I want to go ever earlier than that :mj:

Ugh let's spam her twitter? She's said before on social Sunday that she always comes out after shows :defeated:

I got there 7 hours early and was behind like 6 people in Atlanta. Met her twice, got an autograph on my ticket, a picture with her and I was filmed in the documentary.

BzhmW.png

I got there 7 hours early and was behind like 6 people in Atlanta. Met her twice, got an autograph on my ticket, a picture with her and I was filmed in the documentary.

Noon it is :creep2: Pray for the bitches I'm dragging with me.

Will bring a veil to avoid being in the documentary, though.

My friends and I drove by at 10 and seen like ten people in line so we just drove off. We came back literally 25 minutes before doors opened (the line was chaos and we were like a block away), and we still got to front row by her second song. People go back and forth for drinks so you never stay standing in the same spot.