Fluorine

Charli XCX

Would it be a bad idea just to tell anyone who wants the demo to PM me? I'm not comfortable just posting it here, even though it will inevitably be passed around.

Depending on your viewpoint on this, I wouldn't mind posting it to my Charli SC...then again, if not, I'll happily respect your wishes. ;)

I can't believe what you said to me, when I'm the one who made you.

Who

do

YOU

REALLY

THINK YOU ARE?!

Charli was that teenage bitch tho.

OMG she's a straight bad bitch cunt in "Too Cool" and the lyrics to "Lucy". That teenage bitch indeed.

Gooooooddddddddddddd, this demo is one of my favorite Charli songs, this feels like Christmas.

You know, if for Christmas you always got slightly improved versions of things you already had.

Ok, I don't have Lucy... Neither Hut in Hawaii beach or whatever, which songs are newly leaked??

I mean, I only have:

-Art Bitch

-Champagne Coast

-Dinosaur Sex

-Do It Well

-Dreams Money Can Buy

-Emelline

-Francheskaar!

-I'll Never Know (I've got only one version, I heard there's 2??)

-I Like You
-I Wanna Be Darth Vader

-Neon Fashion & Glowstik

-Photography

-Princess Song

-Spoons

-Too Cool

-Train in Vain

-Valentine

Ok, I don't have Lucy... Neither Hut in Hawaii beach or whatever, which songs are newly leaked??

I mean, I only have:

-Art Bitch

-Champagne Coast

-Dinosaur Sex

-Do It Well

-Dreams Money Can Buy

-Emelline

-Francheskaar!

-I'll Never Know (I've got only one version, I heard there's 2??)

-I Like You
-I Wanna Be Darth Vader

-Neon Fashion & Glowstik

-Photography

-Princess Song

-Spoons

-Too Cool

-Train in Vain

-Valentine

Lucy hasn't leaked, it's on 14. But we have scans of lyrics

BzhmW.png

UGH, SO I JUST CAME FROM THE CONCERT AND AFTER CHARLI'S SET SHE SAID "I'LL BE AT THE MERCH STAND AFTER THE SHOW!" AND WE WENT AFTER THE SHOW AND THE MAN SAID "OH SHE WAS HERE FROM 9-10." BITCH SERIOUSLY SHOULDA CLARIFIED HERSELF! SO I MISSED HER AND SHE LEFT BEFORE MARINA WAS DONE! UGH I WAS SO PISSED! I WAS ALSO PISSED THAT THE CROWD WAS SO DEAD DURING HER SET! ONLY TIME THE CROWD WAS HYPED WAS WHEN SHE MENTIONED MARINA! (DON'T GET ME WRONG, I LOVE MARINA [AND I MET HER AND HUGGED HER TWICE] BUT STILL.)

the Xilent remix of End of The World is fucking flawless. good lord :defeated:

UGH, SO I JUST CAME FROM THE CONCERT AND AFTER CHARLI'S SET SHE SAID "I'LL BE AT THE MERCH STAND AFTER THE SHOW!" AND WE WENT AFTER THE SHOW AND THE MAN SAID "OH SHE WAS HERE FROM 9-10." BITCH SERIOUSLY SHOULDA CLARIFIED HERSELF! SO I MISSED HER AND SHE LEFT BEFORE MARINA WAS DONE! UGH I WAS SO PISSED! I WAS ALSO PISSED THAT THE CROWD WAS SO DEAD DURING HER SET! ONLY TIME THE CROWD WAS HYPED WAS WHEN SHE MENTIONED MARINA! (DON'T GET ME WRONG, I LOVE MARINA [AND I MET HER AND HUGGED HER TWICE] BUT STILL.)

chill.

lABVyGE.png

She said nothing like that at my show but tbh I read this before I left and decided to step out of Marina's set to see her.

BITCH WASN'T THERE :crossed:

And the crowd. I think one other person (beside me) was singing along, except during "I Love It", of course. "OMG i dint noe she did th@?!?!1"

THE MAIN EVENT was our eye contact. Because I was pretty close and had tweeted at her prior to the show that I would be wearing a Charli shirt. So during "You", she's kinda singing my direction, ain't no thing. But then she starts smiling in my direction. I'm not reacting yet because I figure I'm just imagining it. Mind you, it's a Marina show and these fans think "Charlie SCS" is opening, so she's not exactly doing much audience interaction. But I'm obviously cheesing hard and singing the bridge and her eyes are still in my direction so I grab the front of my shirt and hold it up for her to see, just kinda confirm that she might be looking at me. And then she grabbed her shirt in the same place and nodded! WE HAD A MOMENT. I'M NOT SURE SHE HAD ANY OTHER MOMENTS BUT IDTS.

Sadly, that's the extent of my experience. Hopefully she comes back to California soon.