Fluorine

Charli XCX

My dream 'Charli (Deluxe)'

01. Next Level Charli

02. Gone (ft. Christine And The Queens)

03. Cross You Out (ft. Sky Ferreirra)

04. 1999 (ft. Troye Sivan)

05. Click (ft. Kim Petras and Tommy Cash)

06. Warm (ft. HAIM)

07. Thoughts

08. Blame It On Your Love (ft. Lizzo)

09. White Mercedes

10. Silver Cross

11. I Don't Wanna Know

12. Official

13. Shake It (ft. Big Freedia, Brooke Candy, Pabllo Vittar and CupcakKe)

14. February 2017 (ft. Clairo and Yaeji)

15. 2099 (ft. Troye Sivan)

16. Focus

17. 5 In The Morning

18. Bounce (ft. Kyary Pamyu Pamyu)

19. Party 4 U

My dream 'Charli (Deluxe)'

01. Next Level Charli

02. Gone (ft. Christine And The Queens)

03. Cross You Out (ft. Sky Ferreirra)

04. 1999 (ft. Troye Sivan)

05. Click (ft. Kim Petras and Tommy Cash)

06. Warm (ft. HAIM)

07. Thoughts

08. Blame It On Your Love (ft. Lizzo)

09. White Mercedes

10. Silver Cross

11. I Don't Wanna Know

12. Official

13. Shake It (ft. Big Freedia, Brooke Candy, Pabllo Vittar and CupcakKe)

14. February 2017 (ft. Clairo and Yaeji)

15. 2099 (ft. Troye Sivan)

16. Focus

17. 5 In The Morning

18. Bounce (ft. Kyary Pamyu Pamyu)

19. Party 4 U

im curious, you could put any song you want in there and you willingly waste the space for two songs we already have? what's the reasoning behind it? 

im curious, you could put any song you want in there and you willingly waste the space for two songs we already have? what's the reasoning behind it? 

both 5 in the morning and focus are the latest songs she'd released (pre-Charli era) and they fit the same sonic landscape as the mixtapes and new album... plus it would be nice to have them belong to a project.

bounce and party 4 u also fit in with the current sound and aesthetic. 

like people have mentioned it's probably gonna be remixes or spicy, so yeah id take the monthly drops over that anyday.

both 5 in the morning and focus are the latest songs she'd released (pre-Charli era) and they fit the same sonic landscape as the mixtapes and new album... plus it would be nice to have them belong to a project.

bounce and party 4 u also fit in with the current sound and aesthetic. 

like people have mentioned it's probably gonna be remixes or spicy, so yeah id take the monthly drops over that anyday.

i'd take none honestly, like at the end of the day we're talking about songs we already have, it doesn't change anything, it's not like charli sees her projects through, she just throws in a bunch of songs and calls it a day, they would still have the same meaning, none

i'd take none honestly, like at the end of the day we're talking about songs we already have, it doesn't change anything, it's not like charli sees her projects through, she just throws in a bunch of songs and calls it a day, they would still have the same meaning, none

I mean great, im happy for you. its unlikely we'll get the monthly drops or new unreleased songs so...

This is her japanese official website https://wmg.jp/charlixcx/discography/21294/

• Free "Charli" sticker
  • Bonus Track(s) (UNKNOWN HOW MANY)

my guess would be at least "Bounce" because Kyari Pamyu Pamyu could boost up her album sales since she is super popular icon in japan

This is the smart decision even though the song has leaked in its demo form (only ppl in forums and a small gay group on twitter really knows about the massive xcx world leak) they could easily make some money with Bounce ft Kpp at least in japan

This is her japanese official website https://wmg.jp/charlixcx/discography/21294/

• Free "Charli" sticker
  • Bonus Track(s) (UNKNOWN HOW MANY)

my guess would be at least "Bounce" because Kyari Pamyu Pamyu could boost up her album sales since she is super popular icon in japan

ok girls we wanna discuss delusion? let's talk about bounce, the song which caused xcx world to be shelved

Pub sites only have instrumentals

can't you make the acapella by inverting the song with the instrumental? or will it sound kinda off