Fluorine

Charli XCX

what's dream in color??? there are people saying it's a song by charli fearuring tinashe...

Its not real. Its a Diplo/Skrillex beat that Tinashe & Miguel recorded a demo called Dream in Color over and Charli recorded a demo “When U Go” over and fans put the two together.

At this stage, I'd really wished Charli has dropped 1999 and Blame It On Your Love as monthly drops in 2018 and then launched the album campaign with Gone.

I understand that 1999 is on there cos of the success it had but I'd have rather them 2 singles be bonus tracks.

the scene in the music video right when the little crystal noises starts before the last chorus and charli flips her hair to the side ....... academy award. it’s like it turns into a whole different music video for a few seconds it’s soooooo cool

“I want an album and a tour!!!”

Charli does just that

“I miss her experimental songs. The scrapped xcx3 and mixtapes are far superior. I’m so disappointed”

Unless one of u fags is Jeff Epstein’s love child with a 13 year old girl and has hundreds of millions to pump in Charli’s career can you all just like stop

At the end of the day Atlantic is running a business. And gone sounds just as experimental as pop2 idgi

i mean nobody's mad that she's releasing an album and doing promo and a tour.... charli herself said this album would be a follow up to pop2, which was highly praised by critics and fans. she's been going off about how she's the messiah of pop music so i think there is a high standard she has set for herself that she may be having trouble reaching due to the fact that she's trying to have her foot in both doors, being an avant artist and managing her relationship with her label. i'm not hating on bioyl or gone because i like them both, and of course the singles are going to most likely be the most GP accessible songs off the album

???????????????????????????????

Well it's her highest charting single here in the UK since Doing It... There was a couple of interviews earlier this year in which 1999 was referred to as a stand-alone single. So I'm guessing it's the label that want it on the album.

It makes sense cos it's probably her most known song in the GP since Boom Clap

I still hear 1999 in stores, and it's the first Charli song I hear played since her 2014 hits

lana-del-rey-just-for-life-anatomy-nss-m

why do i suddenly have a feeling that 2099 is up next? the single cover has been shot and now she's shooting something again two days in a row?

lABVyGE.png

*has heard 3 songs from a 16 track album*

y’all: it’s just obvious at this point that Charli won’t be as good as the mixtapes / XCX World

and you’ve come to this conclusion how???? oh you’ve heard the entire album already????? DIDNT THINK SO

SHUT UP LOL

14417469274.gif

Hey guys, here's the Gone Instrumental, enjoy!

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1zfLAGEZxmpeSWIvtDbbDPX1lwaKnxCc_

If we're gonna play with Phonicmind filters, here's the acapella - https://picosong.com/wKvG3/

& 100 filters if you're down for that kind of stuff

inst - https://picosong.com/wKvGk/

acc - https://picosong.com/wKvGj/

why do i suddenly have a feeling that 2099 is up next? the single cover has been shot and now she's shooting something again two days in a row?

I'd love her to drop a double A-side 2099 / White Mercedes both with music videos, one bop and one more of a sad song.

I'd love her to drop a double A-side 2099 / White Mercedes both with music videos, one bop and one more of a sad song.

i'd love her to drop 2099/1999 as a double single tbh, to get 1999 back on again hahaha

lABVyGE.png