Fluorine

Charli XCX

Insider shares details on February 2017 apparently its out this Friday and its more experimental.

https://twitter.com/ultrasubversive/status/1168842064131481601?s=21

Really bummed out she’s only leaving 6 brand new songs for release day. But hell, I’m super excited for this one. I expected it to be more mellow and slow since it has Clairo and Yaeji. But apparently is a banger so I have high hopes.

Insider shares details on February 2017 apparently its out this Friday and its more experimental.

Really bummed out she’s only leaving 6 brand new songs for release day. But hell, I’m super excited for this one. I expected it to be more mellow and slow since it has Clairo and Yaeji. But apparently is a banger so I have high hopes.

"Grammy night?" any idea who this could be referring to? 

P sure she's releasing another one (Prob next Wed) before the release as well. Lol

"Grammy night?" any idea who this could be referring to?

I don't think it's anyone in particular. The Grammy Awards are in February, so it's probably about an afterparty or something.

Edit:

Just actually read the tweet. Now I'm intrigued.

I hope she had fun being silent for 4 months and releasing half of the album in the last two weeks of the album rollout cause I sure didn’t

Tbf, I'm sure she only wanted 5 songs out before the album. 1999 and WM weren't going to be part of the roll out. I think 5 songs from a 15 track album over this long of a span is quite reasonable. Since it keeps her more relevant. Even Taylor released 4. At least she didn't pull a Kim and literally release the whole thing (except for like 3 songs).

When will the gays learn to stop making captain marvel level of remasters, especially ones ripped from a soundboard

When will the gays learn what a remaster is and stop calling edits where they layer filtered live performance videos over an instrumental remake a “remaster”

He’s really putting his amazon wishlist below all his tweets now? Fill out a job application challenge.

Tbf, I'm sure she only wanted 5 songs out before the album. 1999 and WM weren't going to be part of the roll out. I think 5 songs from a 15 track album over this long of a span is quite reasonable. Since it keeps her more relevant. Even Taylor released 4. At least she didn't pull a Kim and literally release the whole thing (except for like 3 songs).

I’m just saying I didn’t go through elementary school being called a faggot only to have Charli have a shitty album rollout but that’s just me

I’m just saying I didn’t go through elementary school being called a faggot only to have Charli have a shitty album rollout but that’s just me

The OG stans remember when True Romance was released with only two songs we hadn’t heard at all.

it's not like Charli never released anything from her albums prior to the release

i mean, she played Dreamer, Lipgloss and 3AM on Annie Mac before Number 1 Angel and released Out of My Head, Unlock It and I Got It before Pop 2. of course there's more songs being released this time, but at least we're getting single covers lol