Fluorine

Charli XCX

it having more than 10 songs makes sense because of how many songs she already teased but at the same time she said herself that she's aiming for 10 and that the release date coming closer is stressing her out so idk

qfrWuBl.png

Party 4 U not being track 4 will be worse than 3AM being track 2

Imagine if it was like track number 3 then am

Instead of 3 3AM (feat. mo)

It’d be

1 dreamer

2 blame it on ur love

3 AM (feat. MO)

Ahh my mind it amazed me sometimes

Are you ready for a BRAND NEW SEASON of begging for her to release songs?!?!?!!

how can i love so much someone that aims to destroy our minds teasing songs that wont ever be released....................

Party 4 U not being track 4 will be worse than 3AM being track 2

ugh it'll piss me off so so much when Party 4 U is track 10 and 7 Years is track 3...

however, right now i'm really wanting Forever to be either the opening or closing track. It would make sense as both; opening as the first song she did for the project and the start of this journey, closing cos of the lyrical content and outro.

ugh it'll piss me off so so much when Party 4 U is track 10 and 7 Years is track 3...

however, right now i'm really wanting Forever to be either the opening or closing track. It would make sense as both; opening as the first song she did for the project and the start of this journey, closing cos of the lyrical content and outro.

I too do think that forever would make a perfect closer. It's harsh, noisy, epic and the outro is super moody and cinematic. Just like Track10, Lipgloss and 2099. P4U outro instead ends with a pretty unsatisfying fade out that it's not really much END material like the other tracks ending

Generation needs to be the next single or at least make the cut

I feel like since it's a huge banger and she just gave us one (honestly I'd count forever as a banger too) I feel like she's gonna give us something a little more pulled back next

I too do think that forever would make a perfect closer. It's harsh, noisy, epic and the outro is super moody and cinematic. Just like Track10, Lipgloss and 2099. P4U outro instead ends with a pretty unsatisfying fade out that it's not really much END material like the other tracks ending

honestly from the preview it sounds like it's just a teaser though and there may be more after it fades out 

sgopYhV.gif