Fluorine

Charli XCX

There were some Tinashe songs that leaked yesterday as well that had "feat. Supervillain" in the file names so idk if he had anything to do with that but wow. thx for the info

Supervillain contacted me via PM and told me he's being framed and I believe him. All these people came out of the woodwork suddenly trash talking about him and I only knew him as a nice and thoughtful persona.

honestly who cares? y'all dumb dumb in the first place buying unreleased songs allowing strangers on the internet to profit from something they don't even own.

and it's a known fact that things leaks anyways so don't waste your money like that kiddos 

come to my house let's die together, friendships that would last forever

Supervillain contacted me via PM and told me he's being framed and I believe him. All these people came out of the woodwork suddenly trash talking about him and I only knew him as a nice and thoughtful persona.

That one account on here dissing him joined the site today, has no avi, + their only 3 posts are all just trashing Supervillain and BlackoutZone and accusing them of stuff on more than 1 thread.. clearly just a very bitter person trying to slander. Annoying.

I need some new cover arts for unreleased Charli albums... anyone want to post theirs? :flutter:

i've been using this one for my unreleased album 

https://www.reddit.com/r/pcmusic/comments/dazwu4/charli_xcx_unlock_it_cover_art/

come to my house let's die together, friendships that would last forever

damn sounds low-key messy. and i thought that one acc looked kinda sus but i don't know those ppl anyways so didn't wanna comment on it much, hope things get worked out somehow though.

and i rlly don't understand the whole buying/trading unreleased songs stuff. it just seems really shady and i just don't like the idea of these kinds of people profiting off of someone else's hard work, even if the song is never gonna be released. that's why i rlly hope bfy (or someone similar to them) makes a comeback someday. the way they'd just leak charli songs to prevent ppl from selling her work for hundreds of dollars  :defeated: legend

I need some new cover arts for unreleased Charli albums... anyone want to post theirs? :flutter:

I use these two beautiful covers from @kallumlavinge

https://www.flickr.com/photos/kallumlavigne/30782730977/in/album-72157692800567112/ - This for 2015-2017 

https://www.flickr.com/photos/kallumlavigne/43071019604/in/album-72157692800567112/ - This for 2017- 2019 

8nl2OpX.png

everyone's a hacker until it comes to leaking breathe out and if i cried :crossed:  then it's radio silence

next caller .....

I had totally forgotten about Breathe Out, oh boy, that was so good, let me go hear the snippet real quick

8nl2OpX.png